C10: Eleven Joys Pt 3

Lin Moyan seemed to have passed out, lying on the chair motionless. Only his undulating chest indicated that he was still alive. About twenty minutes later, Lin Moyan finally opened his eyes again. At this moment, his eyes were full of tears, and the corners of his eyes were flushed, unspeakably lustful.

Lin Moyan slowly put his hands on the armrests of the chair and moved his butt, which was overflowing with his sexual secretions. The fluids ran down from his bottom to the chair.

His weak arms, slightly twitching thighs, and swollen flower points all hindered his movements. With every slight movement, there was a burst of blood in the flower hole.

Lin Moyan fidgeted on the chair and bent down to pick up the vibrator that fell on the ground. This action made the rough chair surface rub against his already red and swollen sex. A hint of pleasure mixed with pain hit his sensitive flower point, and a strong desire to be inserted again overwhelmed him.

Lin Moyan moved his aching body and felt that he would fall off after doing it on the chair again, so he gave up trying to fuck himself in front of the mirror.

Lin Moyan took the massage stick and stood up from the chair, preparing to insert himself again. He rubbed the afflicted swollen hole on the bed and pressed his clean but still wet middle finger on the clitoris, gently rubbing it, and turning around with the swollen bean.

With the stimulation, the flower hole was beginning to shrink and craved the thickness of the vibrator. Lin Moyan moved the saliva-coated massage stick to the mouth of the flower acupuncture point and directly thrust the massage stick into the hole that was originally wide open.

"Ah... so cool... so deep..." Lin Moyan sighed and groaned.

As soon as the vibrator was inserted, it was squeezed by the tight walls. Lin Moyan turned on the vibrating switch, and the vibrator began to vibrate back and forth in his flower acupuncture point. Even with the insertion of the vibrator, the flower hole continued to expand.

The thrill of being filled to the brim overwhelmed his mind, the blood in his body began to boil, and every cell seemed to be shaken dry. The vibrations continued to echo throughout his body and the continuous pumping sent his body into pure bliss.

The feeling of being opened up all the time, front and back, left and right, made him feel like he had completely become a cave made only to serve a thick and long cock.

Lin Moyan's other hand was still rubbing his clitoris, and the tremors from the vibrator further heightened his pleasure. Lin Moyan raised the vibrator by another level. Lin Moyan raised the vibrator by another level.

The faster vibration speed, louder buzzing, and the shameful sound of water dripping shocked all his senses.

Author's note: Continuing from H, the next chapter will appear as a small attack, Orz. Since H, one of my favourite scenes~~~ Thank you tsuko410, Ms is not serious, a gift from a few pros every night~~~~ Hug a group~~~How do you hope that Xiao Gong will torture Xiao Su? If you have an idea, please leave a message in the reception room~~~mua~~~