C18: Cleaning up the lower body

Lin Moyan felt that all of this was at least bearable. He gritted his teeth and endured. When his stepfather harassed him, didn't he manage to endure it? Didn't he also feel distressed and vexed? But he was still able to tolerate everything his stepfather did.

He would look for every opportunity to escape from the hands of Fang Yu or heal his body. Lin Moyan refused to sit still and wait for his death.

Lin Moyan was drawn back to his thoughts by a cold touch. It seemed that something had been smeared on his lower body. The fingertips of Fang Yu were hovering over his vagina.

The cold sensation from his lower body made him open his eyes. Closing his eyes and know knowing anything would only make him more unsettled.

Lin Moyan lifted his upper body slightly and looked at Fang Yu who was doing something under him. He was applying a white foamy substance to the thick hair of his lower body.

Lin Moyan asked with a trembling voice, " What are you doing?"

Fang Yu didn't look up while replying, "I'm helping you shave, it's too dense and unsightly."

Every word uttered produced a warm breath on his lower body. Lin Moyan clenched his fists and gritted his teeth, "No one told you to look in the first place."

Fang Yu raised one eyebrow and said word by word, "I want to watch so I'll watch."

Lin Moyan silently looked at Fang Yu and wanted to kick off the smug expression on his face.

He was tied to the bed so he could only glare fiercely at Fang Yu to express his dissatisfaction.

After Fang Yu finished speaking, he lowered his head and continued what he was doing. The thick pubic hair was gently rubbed, and the cold touch had become warmer due to the heat of the fingers.

Lin Moyan felt his hole began to heat up again. With a small pressure from Fang Yu's fingers, a small pleasure spread from the flower hole and began to secrete liquid. He squeezed his hole in fear that Fang Yu would find out.

Although Lin Moyan was already a fish on the cutting board, he still didn't want to be so embarrassed to the point that teasing couldn't even be considered teasing.

Fang Yu's eyes had been staring at the entrance of the flower point. Although it had been a whole afternoon, the acupuncture point enlarged by the massage stick was still not completely closed. There was still a small gap between the two fat and swollen lips.

At this time, it slightly resembled a scallop. After some movement, water started to flow out of this small mouth. The crystal clear liquid flowed out from the hole and flowed along the perineum to the small chrysanthemum hole.

The warm and slippery obscene liquid touched the acupuncture point at the back. A burst of itching and discomfort swept over Lin Moyan. The body preceded the reason, and the acupuncture point began to shrink and tighten.

Lin Moyan's two openings opened and closed like two hungry little mouths. One was releasing liquid while the other was sucking it up, making the process seamless.

Fang Yu tentatively put his middle finger into the flower hole. Just as he entered a knuckle, Lin Moyan couldn't help groaning, "Ahhh...huh...what are you doing?"

Fang Yu ignored Lin Moyan and moved his middle finger forward. Now half of his middle finger had been inserted into the hole, and he only felt that it was tight and warm inside.

Because of the entry of foreign object, it was tightening and sucking his finger harder. Fang Yu narrowed his eyes and pursed his lips before thrusting his entire finger in. Not expecting the intrusion, Lin Moyan let out a low groan.

"Ah...don't..."

Fang Yu disregarded his words and continued to stab his finger deeper. His finger rubbed and massaged the inner walls. The stimulated walls tightened. The tight and slippery feeling made Fang Yu even more presumptuous as he unscrupulously explored inside.

Lin Moyan's seductive groans constantly echoed in Fang Yu's ears. All of a sudden, Lin Moyan shouted, "No! Don't touch there!"

Fang Yu smirked and found the G spot. He lifted his fingers and kept pressing upwards against that point. He ignored Lin Moyan's erect penis, just wanting Lin Moyan to use the flower hole in front of him to come.

Lin Moyan's moan was mixed with a tremor, and the inside of the flower hole began to tighten even more. Instead of shrinking and tightening as before, it tightened to the point his finger was no longer able to move.

Lin Moyan's moan reached its highest pitch, and suddenly a stream of heat rushed straight towards Fang Yu's fingertips. At the same time, the inner wall began to relax.

Lin Moyan's penis that had been standing erect the entire time shook a few times and let out a spurt of thin white liquid. Lin Moyan was swept by the pleasure of the sex. His mind was unable to react for a while and could not comprehend that he had been raped by a man for the first time.

After he recovered a little bit, he realized what had happened. There was nothing more shameful than being bare in front of his enemy or being fucked by the enemy with just one finger.

Lin Moyan laid there with half-opened lips letting the sorrow envelop him. When Fang Yu took out his fingers, a stream of liquid gushed out, spreading onto the sheets.

Taking advantage of Lin Moyan's loss of strength after, Fang Yu, took out the blade and put it on his pubic hair. The buzzing sound of the razor reverberated in the room.

The pubic hair on Lin Moyan's lower body became less and less, eventually revealing the pale skin that had never seen the sun before.

When the last strand of hair was finally shaved, Fang Yu took a warm damp towel and gently covered Lin Moyan's entire genitals, gently cleaning up the remaining shaving foam.

After the clean-up, Lin Moyan's entire lower body was completely clean. Fang Yu smiled and looked at his finished product with satisfaction, stretching out his fingertips and sliding them across the clean genitals, feeling the delicate and smooth skin. Fang Yu looked at Lin Moyan who was lying on his back on the bed and said, "Now it's much better. Let's proceed to the next part."