C32: Unexpected fright

Lin Moyan, who was tortured by the pleasure, was lying quietly on the bed. His chest slowly falling and raising was the only indication that he was alive after the fierce intercourse.

Fang Yu retreated from the body beneath him and pulled out a few pieces of tissue paper from the drawer and wiped it at random on his body. He put on the underwear he had thrown aside preciously and went to the bathroom to take a warm towel.

Lin Moyan was motionless and he was still in the same position. His eyes were closed tightly with his thin lips slightly opened and his chest undulating violently as he recovered from the intense exercise. His hands were tied to the top of the bed and his legs were slightly open.

Seeing that Lin Moyan was tired and about to fall asleep, Fang Yu walked to the bed softly and went between Lin Moyan's legs.

The sexual fluids from both people mixed and swirled together, gushing out of the flower points. The fluids flowed down onto Lin Moyan's bare lower body, soaking his charming chrysanthemum point. The two small holes were close together and the liquid reflected the light from the illumination of the fluorescent lamp.

Fang Yu suppressed the urge to enter Lin Moyan again and lightly covered the flower point with the warm towel he held. Lin Moyan's calm and relaxed body tightened in an instant, so fast that Fang Yu had no time to react.

A hoarse and angry voice rang out, "Go away, don't touch me!"

Startled, Fang Yu looked up and was met with Lin Moyan's dark face. A pair of eyes filled with displeasure stared at the pair of eyes engulfed in fury.

Fang Yu only looked at Lin Moyan for a moment before lowering his head and continuing to clean Lin Moyan's legs. However, the words that came out of his mouth made Lin Moyan freeze in place.

"Don't move or I'll fuck you again."

Lin Moyan closed his eyes helplessly and let Fang Yu move between his legs. He could feel Fang Yu wiping his flower hole with his hand scraping away the remaining fluids remaining. After the front hole point was cleaned, he felt the warmth of the towel in from the back acupuncture point. He subconsciously tightened his buttocks and the back acupuncture point.

Fang Yu glanced at the person on the bed and coaxed Lin Moyan, "Relax, you will have diarrhoea if you don't clean it properly."

Lin Moyan didn't know how to respond to his sentence. His instinct told him that relaxing his body is tantamount to bowing his head admitting defeat, but rationality reminded him that if he didn't follow the other party's words, not only will his body suffer, but the person is very likely to use worse methods to force him to submit.

Seeing that listening to Fang Yu was his only option, his hips slowly relaxed and his back hole was no longer as tight but opened slightly like a small mouth.

White essence flowed out from the slightly swollen acupuncture point. Fang Yu placed a towel under Lin Moyan's hips, stretched out his fingers into the back hole, and expanded the acupuncture point in a circular motion. The ring of muscle contracted tensely, massaging Fang Yu's fingers. Fang Yu tried his best to suppress his little brother who was starting to show his head. He sped up his action, digging out the semen in the back acupuncture point.

The rapid movement of the fingers in the back acupuncture point gave Lin Moyan a subtle pleasure different from the sensation he felt earlier. The inadvertent fingering made his wall uncomfortable and was mixed with a slight itching sensation.

I wish his fingers would move more. Harder and more fiercely.

Lin Moyan bit his red lips, reminding him not to swing his buttocks which would be equivalent to him asking Fang Yu to satisfy him. As he tried desperately to resist his desires, a layer of mist covered his eyes.

When Lin Moyan was about to lose control and twist his hips shamelessly to beg for pleasure, Fang Yu finally finished the cleaning. Lin Moyan let out a sigh of relief However, the fact that his body can be aroused by a slight touch made him feel unbearable.

He cooled his face and hid his inner fear and helplessness under his face. Uneasy emotions collided and entangled. Fang Yu took out the key to unlock Lin Moyan's handcuffs and gently rubbed the red marks on his wrist.

For once, Lin Moyan did not resist Fang Yu's caring actions, making Fang Yu's heart feel soft. He coughed slightly and tried to speak but Lin Moyan instantly came back to his senses and instinctively snatched his hands away from Fang Yu.

Fang Yu paused for a while and watched Lin Moyan rub his hand. He hid his disappointment and spoke with a calm voice, "Lin Moyan, you say...... Will you get pregnant?"

The cold but still soft voice sounded a bit creepy, but what shocked Lin Moyan was what Fang Yu said. His actions of rubbing his wrist abruptly stopped.

His whole body began to tremble and fear by reason completely enveloped him. Not only was he fucked, but he was also fucked until he became pregnant? It was not winter yet but his whole body seemed to have been plunged into snow and ice.

Lin Moyan's mouth began to tremble and he opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out. Fang Yu watched the frightened Lin Moyan with a cold expression. It was only when he saw Lin Moyan's eyes dim that his expression softened.

He held Lin Moyan's trembling shoulders and spoke again. There was less frost in his voice and there was a touch of comfort, "Don't be afraid, I lied to you just now, you definitely won't get pregnant. Don't be so worried."

Lin Moyan's body was still trembling as if he hadn't heard Fang Yu's words at all. Fang Yu lay down beside Lin Moyan, holding him in his arms and repeating the words in a soft voice. If one time was not enough, just repeat it. He stroked Lin Moyan's back and pulled him closer into his arms.

With Fang Yu's constant coaxing, Lin Moyan's heart full of fear gradually settled down. Like a child, he can only ask for comfort from the only person beside him. He whispered in a trembling voice, "Don't scare me so much, please."

Fang Yu's heart picked up and the pain in his heart became more concentrated. He never knew that Lin Moyan would have such a helpless and weak expression. He took Lin Moyan into his arms again quietly promised in his ear, "I won't scare you so much again, I promise."

After being frightened, Lin Moyan, who was coaxed again, was surprisingly docile. He didn't even have the intention to struggle. He quietly lay down in Fang Yu's arms and gradually fell asleep but Fang Yu, who was still awake, couldn't.

The sentence about pregnancy just now was just what he arbitrarily said to scare Lin Moyan. He didn't expect Lin Moyan to have such a strong reaction so he hurriedly tried to explain and comfort Lin Moyan.

Will Lin Moyan become pregnant? How would he know?

The act of embezzling Lin Moyan was so natural. At the time, he didn't even think about the possibility that the other party would become pregnant. After all, for him, Lin Moyan had always been a man but now that he thought about it, he didn't reject this possibility and even slightly hoped that it was feasible.