C25: Care throughout the night

After hearing Lin Moyan's words and seeing his vomit, Fang Yu gave up the idea of trying to hold onto him. He loosened his arms and retrieved the small towel from the bedside table, using it to wipe away the fluids on Lin Moyan's face and his chest.

He wanted to change the sheets as well but he was too tired to do so. He lifted Lin Moyan and carried him into his master bedroom. He placed the naked Lin Moyan onto the bed and pulled up the quilt, covering him completely.

He went to the cupboard to retrieve a new quilt and placed it beside Lin Moyan. This time, he didn't put his arms around him and instead simply lay down beside Lin Moyan.

Lin Moyan was still ill and even after taking medicine, his condition hadn't improved. His temperature was still high and Fang Yu could feel the heat from his body. Thus, Fang Yu ended up checking his temperature periodically throughout the night.

Lin Moyan started to sweat and kicked off the quilt covering him from time to time, causing his sweaty body to be exposed to the air. Fang Yu didn't know how long he had been up for and he didn't dare to go to sleep, fearing that Lin Moyan's condition would worsen.

By the time Lin Moyan's fever had subsided, it was already five in the morning. Fang Yu pinched the bridge of his nose and got up with a sigh. He found a dry bath towel and wiped away Lin Moyan's sweat. Seeing that the place where Lin Moyan had slept was soaked with sweat, he transferred him to his side of the bed.

Fang Yu originally wanted to retaliate against this person but who would have thought that he would cause so much trouble for himself?

Fang Yu shook his head slightly and suddenly remembered what Lin Moyan had said last night. He frowned and contemplated for a while.

Who is that Uncle Li? Why does Lin Moyan hate him so much?

Looking at the brightening sky outside, Fang Yu didn't plan to continue sleeping. He first took a shower and washed away the fatigue from the previous night.

He proceeded to clean up the guest room, clearing away all the sex toys, changing the sheets, towels and dishes on the table. When he was done cleaning, it was already past eight.

Afterwards, he heated the rice porridge from last night and bought two boxes of steamed buns as well as a plate of pickled vegetables.

When Lin Moyan opened his eyes in a daze, Fang Yu who was placing a plate on the bedside table, came into his view. He was stunned and couldn't react for a moment.

The events that happened yesterday seemed to not have entered his mind at all until he felt the soft quilt brush against his bare skin. This person had discovered his secret and threatened him, retaliating by drugging and humiliating him and finally by entering him. The painful memories rushed into his blank mind like a violent tide, affecting his spirit.

The unbearable memories he wanted to forget but couldn't, made Lin Moyan fragile and weak. His eyes flitted over to Fang Yu. Though it was only a slight glance, it contained fear, confusion and pain.

Fang Yu became a bit soft, seeing Lin Moyan's fragile state but this was quickly shattered by a thought. He hadn't had enough of him yet.

Fang Yu curled his lips and sat on the bed. Smiling at Lin Moyan and speaking gently as a lover would, he said, "You didn't eat anything yesterday and you had a high fever at night. I took care of you all night. Now you owe me, both hatred and love. When will you pay it back?"

Although Fang Yu's words were gentle, the obsession in his eyes was hard to ignore. Lin Moyan moved his lips. Fang Yu couldn't hear clearly so he moved closer to Lin Moyan. His ears were almost on Lin Moyan's lips and it looked as if the two of them were whispering sweet nothings to each other.

Lin Moyan's soft and vulnerable voice floated to Fang Yu's ears, "You...I hate you."

Fang Yu smiled deeply and didn't take Lin Moyan's words to heart.

Fang Yu chuckled and said, "Eat first. Treating yourself badly is the most unwise choice."

Lin Moyan lowered his eyelids, suppressed his emotions, and supported his elbows to sit up. Although it was a bit laborious, he had no choice.

Fang Yu didn't help either and continued smiling at Lin Moyan until he sat up completely, revealing his naked upper body. He then turned around and took out a set of pyjamas in the closet and threw it to Lin Moyan.

Lin Moyan resisted in his mind for a few seconds and briefly thought about it. He felt that it was better to wear clothes that he didn't like than nothing at all, so he grabbed the pyjamas, unbuttoned them, and put them on himself.

Fang Yu watched Lin Moyan's every movement, not letting go of every detail. Lin Moyan, who put on his clothes, unexpectedly made him happy. This possessive thought gave Fang Yu the idea of ​​letting Lin Moyan wear only his clothes.

Lin Moyan reached out his hand and took the bowl of rice porridge, took a spoonful and brought it to his mouth. Perhaps he was too tired from yesterday since his appetite was quite good. After he wolfed down the porridge, he ate two steamed buns. Thus, the morning passed by without much happening.