C29: Three days of rest

When Fang Yu displayed no signs of asking anymore and left the room, making Lin Moyan feel relieved. He no longer had to expose the nightmares that plagued him. The memory of that time was vague and unclear. He couldn't remember what exactly happened that night, but the nausea from ​​being touched and stroked by his stepfather in the dark always haunted him.

Lin Moyan worked hard to empty his mind, trying to forget the scene he had to recall in his sober state but what happened that day suffocated him like a giant python squeezing its prey.

The more he tried to forget, the clearer those pictures became, and the things that Fang Yu did to him yesterday were also drawn out by this unpleasant memory.

His heart burst into flames of fury when he thought of what had happened to him. He was harassed before going to college and afterwards, he was cruelly invaded by someone he hated. He tried to run away, only to jump into a darker abyss. The small ray of hope that flashed before his eyes was ruthlessly snatched away by Fang Yu.

When Fang Yu returned, Lin Moyan couldn't help but speak out to vent his resentment.

"Fang Yu, you are no different from that beast. You're probably even worse than him." Lin Moyan said coldly, his voice full of disdain.

The trace of pity in Fang Yu's eyes was dispelled by Lin Moyan's words. His eyes darkened slightly and he looked at the cold-faced person mocking him.

Fang Yu pinched Lin Moyan's chin and raised it. "Lin Moyan, don't forget your current situation. Mind your words."

A hint of panic flashed across Lin Moyan's calm and composed eyes but it was covered up in an instant. He looked into Fang Yu's eyes with a defiant look. "I haven't forgotten, but you can't always control me, can you?"

Fang Yu chuckled softly, "Let's see if I really can control you forever."

He released Lin Moyan's chin and placed it on his waist, rubbing ambiguously. He placed his lips close to his ears and whispered, "Your front has already been trained. Now I'll do the same to your back. You still want to ask if I can control you?"

Fang Yu's warm breath blowing past Lin Moyan's ear felt like a cold and gloomy wind, making him shudder.

"But the two holes below you have been hurt badly now. I can only wait and after three days, I will let you make it up to me."

Lin Moyan lowered his eyes and concealed the fear he felt inside. Fang Yu retreated and stood by the side of the bed, looking down at Lin Moyan.

"Stay here and rest for the next three days. I'll be back at the end of the three days. Don't even think about escaping."

After saying that, he immediately left the room and the sound of the front door being opened and shut drifted to the guestroom. Lin Moyan took a deep breath, relaxed his stiff body and slumped onto the bed.

He stared blankly at the pristine white ceiling, letting his thoughts run wild. The events from the two days happened too fast and he was still trying to digest them.

He had to face the person he hated and the same person was tormenting him. The only thing he could do was face the person's anger and let him take his revenge. He couldn't escape and could only endure it.

He was completely shrouded in darkness and he couldn't even see a trace of light. The only thing Fang Yu wanted was to humiliate and control him. He couldn't resist yet but he would wait for the opportunity to counterattack or wait until Fang Yu took the initiative to let him go.

Lin Moyan regained his resolve and convinced himself that no matter how bad the situation is, he still had to take care of himself both physically and mentally.

He touched his stomach. Although he was not hungry, he could face Fang Yu's next punishment only after he had eaten and healed his body. He got up and went to the kitchen, trying to find something to eat. Unexpectedly, there were a lot of vegetables and meat in the refrigerator.

During the three days that Fang Yu was away, Lin Moyan went to bed early and got up early, eating his three meals on time to restore his strength. When Fang Yu came back, it was on the evening of the third day.

Lin Moyan had just eaten dinner at this time and was resting in the guest room. He heard the sound of the door opening and his heart trembled slightly. A wry smile appeared on his face, he had almost forgotten that he would see Fang Yu again.

Lin Moyan sat on the edge of the bed, his face calm and cold. Fang Yu opened the door of the guest room and saw Lin Moyan straighten his back when he saw Fang Yu.

He walked up to Lin Moyan and glanced at the silent person. "Lin Moyan, take off your clothes."

Lin Moyan raised his eyes to look at Fang Yu, the corners of his mouth lifted mockingly. Seeing his taunting look, Fang Yu's mood sank.

"Take. It. Off."

Lin Moyan remained still but the look on his face deepened further.

Fang Yu smiled angrily, "Lin Moyan, it seems that you want to be the protagonist of Yanzhaomen?"

T/N: Previously, I couldn't find any information about Yanzhaomen but a kind reader pointed it out to me and it seems that Yanzhaomen refers to possibly a breach of security involving several Hong Kong artists where private photos were leaked. the link that the reader provided. In this context, Fang Yu is threatening Lin Moyan by saying that he would leak the photos and videos.