Four

Vicky walked in to see mail on Tony's table. She leaned against the table gaining his attention. "You have a lot of..." Vicky chuckled as she picked a package. "...fan mail."

"You see, Vick, I'm not responding to them or opening them. I have someone that has my full attention."

Kate looked between the two. "Who would that be?" Kate asked as she knew who it was, but wanted to hear it from Tony.

"I will not tell you a thing." Tony says as he looked at the red head.

"Imagine that." Kate says as the red head went to her desk.

Vicky started looking at her at the mail on her desk till she saw one that caused her to pale. Tony saw the way she stared at a letter before she tossed it in the garbage. "Vicky..."

"It's nothing, Tony." She said as her dad walked in. "Good morning."

He kissed her head. "Rule number 12, don't date your co worker." He tells them. "Director wants to see us. Now."

Vicky walked behind her dad and Kate. Tony took this as his chance to grab the letter that the red head. He looked around and opened it started to read it. He was shocked that this person threatened her. "DiNozzo!" Gibbs said. "Let's go!"

"Um...sir. You might want to look at this."

Gibbs took the letter and started reading it. "You better watch your back, Vicky, because I will kill anyone who stands in my way." Gibbs read. "He's back for my daughter."

"Who is?"

"An old lover that Vicky had arrested for abusing her. That's why she doesn't trust people."

Tony couldn't believe what he was heard. His Vicky was in an abusive relationship and never told anyone about it. He followed Gibbs as he had one thing to say. "I will keep an eye on her."

"Thank you."
~~~
"Three weeks ago, a Marine officer transporting $2 million of Saddam Hussein's cash was ambushed in Iraq." Vicky felt a hand on her shoulder causing her to look up at Tony as they listened to the Director. "His driver was found dead on scene. The officer and the cash were MIA. The off was Colonel Will Ryan, Agent Gibbs."

The redhead looked at him shocked. "What?" Her dad says as his picture popped up on the screen.

"The FBI sent this footage of the main terminal at Washington Dulles Airport." The director tells them.

Vicky started watching looking at the screen when she heard a question that made Kate answer before she could. "Some kind of classified op, sir?"

"If it is, no one at the Pentagon knows anything about it, Agent Todd." He tells her. "The FBI believes he may have staged the ambush and taken the money for himself."

"It's not possible, sir." Gibbs says. "If he's back in the States, I guarantee he's got a damn good reason."

Vicky stayed quiet as her father was defending a man that was now on the Most Wanted List. She looked at Tony who kept his hand on her shoulder.
~~~
"He's kind of cute." Abby says making Vicky laugh.

"You just made my day."

"So you're into older guys, Abby?" Tony asked as he looked at Vicky.

"The man is old enough to be my dad." Vicky tells him.

"Sure. Dating older is a sign of maturity.' Abby answered causing Vicky to look at her.

"Are you saying that if I dated someone like Tony that's not mature?" The redhead questioned as Tony looked at her.