Six

Filler chapter
Vicki woke up from her dream and sighed as she wasn't home. She was still at Tony's apartment since she was held hostage, her father doesn't want her alone. Sighing, the redhead got off the couch and went to Tony's room. "Tony?"

"What?"

"Can you move over? The couch isn't that comfortable."

Tony moved over as she got in. Raising up, Tony thought he was dreaming till he touch her arm causing him to smile. His dream came true. Victoria Gibbs in his bed. Putting his arm around her, Tony pulled her close as he fell asleep with her in his arms.
~~~
Next morning, Vicki woke up to smelling some food causing her to go to the kitchen. She saw Tony with no shirt on and cooking. "Yummy." She says gaining his attention. "What did I deserve to see such a handsome man standing shirtless in a kitchen cooking breakfast."

"Nothing." He says. "This is what I do all the time, but different since you wanted to stay here."

"Well, I can't really go home after what happened. I don't want to stay with dad as much because he does have a sex life and that would be disturbing." She says. "Finally, you are my safe place to hide. The only guy I can trust besides daddy."

Tony watched the redhead sit down causing him to turn the eye off and walk over to her. Moving her hair, he started giving her shoulders a massage. She smiled as she closed her eyes. "Better?"

"So much better." She says. "What is happening to us, Tony? We are partners and yet, there is something there." She looked up at him. "Do you have any idea what we should do?"

"Yeah. Let's see where things go." He says kissing her. "That's all I will do. Behind Gibbs back. I'm not getting killed."

Vicki laughed as he walked back to the stove. She didn't know the feeling she was getting from all this, but she was loving that feeling big time. Whatever is happening between her and Tony, she hopes it continues.