Five

Vicki arrived at work, she was still sore, but she was going to be fine, at least she hopes so. She didn't know that Kate and Tony were coming up behind her. "Hey, are you feeling okay?"

"I'm fine." She tells him. "Just sore."

"Vicki, maybe you should have stayed home."

The redhead shook her head no as that is the last place she wanted to be at. She sat down as she ignored what the conversation was about. Taking her jacket off, Kate noticed that Tony maybe talking to Gibbs, but his eyes kept looking at the redhead.

"I'm sorry I missed out..."

"You were off for a few days, Vicki." Gibbs tells her. "You are back and ready for duty. Just listen closely and you will see what is happening."

Tony started telling them what they had found for Qassam, but no help. She walked over to her dad and looked at the board. "I have a very bad feeling about this." She mumbles.

Walking to her desk, Tony looked at her knowing her bete noir. Her fear is the ex boyfriend, but he wonders who makes her feel safe.
~~~
Vicki voulnteered to send the evidence that Gerald dropped off last night back to the lab because Ducky wanted to test something. The redhead looked at her phone and decided to leave a message on Tony's phone. "I'm sorry I didn't talk to you much this morning, I was catching up with what I missed out on. I know you and Kate were talking about bete noir, but I want you to know that I overcome my fear when you're around. Thank you for being my hero, Tony."

She ended the call and pressed the button down to autopsy. Vicki saw the light flashing that there can't be no entry causing her to look through the glass to see Ducky. She knock on the window causing Ducky to walk over. "You can leave it there."

"You have to sign." She tells him.

"Wha...? I-I can't open the doors with you there." He tells her.

"Okay." Vicki says. "What's the infection?"

"Uh, don't know yet." He replies. "Pustule on his thigh." Ducky chuckles. "Maybe nothing."

Vicki nodded as he crossed his heart to sign it. "Okay." She tells him. "I bet one of my phobias."

"That's good, Abby."

Vicki Gibbs knew something was wrong. Why would he call her Abby? Putting the evidence box down, the redhead went to the elevator and went to hit the up button when she heard the door open. She turned to see a guy with a gun. "When did lab rats start carrying SIG-Sauers?"
~~~
"Punch up Autopsy, recieving and stairwell cameras, then the building floor plans." Gibbs tells them as he knew his daughter was in danger. Again.

"On it, boss." Tony says. "Please don't let her be in any danger."

Kate looked at him. "You like her."

"So?"

"As a girlfriend." Kate says. "If she didn't insist to take it down, I would be in there not her."

Abby looked at them. 'She had to overcome her fear." She tells them. "Tight spaces and when she is going down into the autopsy room, she feels that she's getting closed in. She told me that part."

"I thought..."

"Nope." She says looking back at the screen. "I hope she's okay."
~~~
Vicki hated that this man made her lay down so he can search her. She hated him touching. "No throw aways." He says grabbing her badge. "Special Agent Victoria Gibbs." She didn't say a word as she kept her hands above her head. "You any good with this gun, Victoria?"

"I'll demonstrate if you give it back." She tells him.

"Hmm. Ever fire it in anger?"

"Never." She tells him. "But right now, I would love to."