Prologue

Intro

Aight before I start this whole thingymajig, I must explain what this whole shabang actually is.

This whole story is basically the timeline of TBZ or Tower Blitz made by OsterDog, well, according to the bits of lore I can scavenge.

Now just a FYI, there will be headcanons because well, yeah, and there will be one OC I made to, continue the story after Expert Mode. Creative liberties and all that.

Basically thats it, go play TBZ now, anyways let's get started.

------------------------------------------------------------------

In a planet far far away...

Many lasers can be heard on the core of the planet, a civil war was going between a faction known as the X-Faction.

Countless people were injured, killed and even take prisoners by the X-Faction.

But one of them was lucky to survive the onslaught and managed to escape to a nearby Bliss of Finality hanger and that person was named, The Captain.

Captain panted as he made it to the hanger, bringing some other people with him on the journey.

"Huff.... alright, we've got no other choice other to leave this place, quick! Go activate the BoF before they catch us!"

The other people with him quickly boarded the BoF to start it, Captain however, stayed behind, holding an Electrizer to attack any attackers that come inside.

"Captain! It's starting! Get in!" One of the crew members shouted to Captain.

Captain quickly boarded the BoF and started to pilot it away from the hanger.

But oh danger was not over just yet, multiple attackers entered the hanger and started shooting at the BoF while it was still trying to lif itself off the ground.

"Captain! They're attacking the BoF!" One of the crew member shouted.

"Quick! Start the railgun!" The Captain pointed to the big red button in the middle of the room.

One of the crew members hastily went to the button and pressed it.

Outside, the railgun started charging up, and eventually, fired at the attackers, vaporizing them.

The BoF eventually left the hanger and eventually, the planet.

Earth, before the first war

Earth, a nice place if I do say so myself, was calm, plants are thriving, animals are a muck and the winds were calm.

But that's not going to be like that for long.

High up in the sky was a giant spaceship, crashing down onto earth at high speed.

Inside the ship, alarms are blaring, systems malfunctioning and the crew was panicking.

"CAPTAIN! 30 SECONDS UNTIL IMPACT!" One of the crew members said in a panic.

"Oh god uh.... we can't possibly stop the ship in time! Quick! Try anything to soften the impact!"