Normal Mode Wave 1-15 : Electrifying Start

------------------------------------------------------------------

Step step step step, the sounds of a Bugler frantically running to a meeting.

The Bugler finally arrived although late, to Captain's disappointment.

"S-sorry Cap! I accidently woke up late..."

Captain facepalms at the Buglar.

"Okay fine, you're off the hook for now. We have bigger things to worry about, now go to your position Bugler!"

Bugler frantically joined the other Buglers beside Captain, sweating as they went.

Captain clears his throat in anticipation for the announcement, all of the units are dying from anticipation.

"Okay, so put it simply, we are going to war."

All of the units in the crowd were shocked by this news, some even started to talk amongst themselves.

"Enough! No need to panic, I would doubt the X-Faction would send their strongest force first, so it wouldn't be as tough as it would be if they did send their strongest force."

Captain snaps his fingers, immediately after that snap, a Bugler wheeled out a board, the contents of said board are the plans and general info for the war.

"Knowing Overlord, he would probably send the Volt Union first, because he has done that for most invasions on planets, but this time however, he sent a spore upon us to get more firepower to defeat us."

Captain flips the board.

"From what intel we have, these spored 'Invaders' are the same as any of you troops, but still do be wary because they can still infect you, so have some distance, since Base Grassy Isle is well, an island, it is going to be harder to send supplies to the units sent there first, so do be efficient yet cautious about it."

Captain kicked the board out of view and pulled out a device.

"This, is a camera, it will be planted on all of your clothes and it will let me see the battlefield without risking myself in the process, now to any of you who would protest about me not being there to fight with you, what if I die huh? Who will give out orders and strategic moves? Yeah, how about that."

Captain claps his hands.

"Alright! Dismissed! Get to your planes and get ready for battle, remember, FOR THE UEC!"

"FOR THE UEC! FOR THE UEC!" The units chanted.

After the annoucement, all of the units that have attended the announcement headed to the planes, heading for the battle of their lives.