Wave 0 : The Beginning

50 years after the crash

5 decades after the crash, Captain and the rest of the crew, who are now known as The Elites created the United Earth Command, all was peaceful, no conflicts were being fought, every clone was hanging out with eachother, all of the works.

"Hah..." Said Captain while sitting on his beach chair, listening to some nice music and relaxing.

While Captain was relaxing, a Bugler ran to Captain, holding some sort of note.

"Captain!" The Bugler yelled, flailing the note in the air as he does so.

Captain took off his headphones to listen to Bugler. "Yeah? What is it?"

Bugler stopped at Captain, huffing and puffing as he stopped. "S-sorry to interrupt captain but I've received a note from an unknown source!"

Bugler handed the note to Captain.

Captain was expecting it to be some sort of prank considering Bugler is the type of person to do that.

But what he found inside the note was something he dreaded to see.

Upon seeing the contents of note, he immediately closed it and walked to his office.

Bugler followed suit, wondering why Captain was acting up.

While they were walking, the scenery was a lot different than before.

They were in a base of some sorts that is in a mountainous region which snow falls and accumulate onto the ground.

Slingers were practicing, Markets were selling drinks and food, Electrizers were testing out weapons and all sorts of stuff.

Now back to the two, they arrived at Captain's office, Bugler questioning what the note meant.

"Hey Captain? Mind telling me what that note meant?"

Captain put his hat on a hat rack and sat on a chair, looking at a computer.

"Well Bugler 55, it's a message for war."

"W-war?! But who would do that?! Especially when we're probably not even a threat."

Captain sighed. "You're too naïve B55, in war, they always prey on the weak first, whether they attacked first or not."

"Oh right, sorry... but still, who would do such a thing!?"

"It's the Volt Union."

"The Volt Union? Aren't those the electric bozos?"

Captain typed something on his computer. "Yeah." Captain continued typing something.

Bugler, being the curious person that he is, asks Captain. "What are you typing
Captain?"

"Don't worry about it." Captain finished typing the thing, and turned to Bugler.

"Now." Captain put his hat back on his head. "Tell everyone to get ready, I doubt they would wait long to attack."

"Aye aye!" Bugler exited the office, being oddly happy for the information that was given.

Captain sighed upon seeing Bugler leave and decided to listen to some music to calm his nerves.

But when he was about to put the headphones on, he heard a report on his computer.

"Huh?" Captain said while walking to the computer, looking at the computer, he saw the report.

The report says. "Captain! An unknown virus or something like that is infecting some of the members and making them very rabid and - Base Grassy Isles"