"Cheers!"

A/N -Outer banks is not my creation. It was by Josh Pate, Jonas Pate and Shannon Burke. None of the characters belong to me except  Lola Morris, Reagan and Sydney Robbins, Y/n Y/ln and the character she plays "Lori Gordon"

I walked from the where the cab dropped me to the hundreds of vans and people. "Hi are you Y/n?" A man asked me. "Uh yeah." "Great. I'm Josh Pate. You met with one of my co workers, Shannon Burke, I assume?" He said. "Yeah, nice to meet you." I replied. "Yours is Trailer No 5 ." Josh handed me a key and pointed to the rows of trailers parked in a green field. "Thanks." I smiled and walked over to the trailer park.

I walked to my trailer and unlocked the door.

I got unpacked and settled in. I heard a knock on my door. I got up and opened the door. There was a tan, brown haired girl and a much paler, blonde girl. "Hi are you Y/n?" The blonde asked. "Um yeah." I replied. "Hi, I'm Madison and this is Madelyn." The brown haired girl replied. "Oh hi! You play Kiara and Sarah, right?" I asked. "Yeah." Madelyn replied.  "We're supposed to meet up with the three male main roles and get to know each other?" Madison said. "Oh really? I wasn't told that." I said. "It's fine, we can go together." Madison said. I smiled and locked my trailer.

 We walked down to a small cafe which would be portrayed as The Wreck in the show. We saw three guys sitting down at a table. "Hi are you Chase, Rudy and Jonathan?" I asked. "Oh hey you must be the ladies." The blonde guy smirked. He was kinda hot to be honest. The girls and I got seated. "Let's introduce ourselves." The dark skinned guy said. 

"I'm Jonathan and I'll be playing Pope." 

"I'm Chase and I'll be playing the main character John B"

"I'm Rudy and I'm playing JJ."

At that my heart did a little happy dance. I'm supposed to play his love interest!

"Hi, I'm Madison and I'm Kiara."

"Madelyn and I'll be played Sarah."

Chase nodded and smirked, obviously satisfied at his tv love interest. What a guy.

"I'm Y/n and I'll be playing Lori."

Rudy smirked. I rolled my eyes.

Basically the rest of the day was just us getting to know each other. We started following each other on our social medias and posted some goofy pics. 

NEXT DAY- FIRST DAY OF FILMING

Jonas Pate got us all introduced

Jonas Pate got us all introduced. I met Drew Starkey who'd be playing Rafe Cameron and Charles Esten who plays Ward Cameron, the main antagonist. 

They made us divide into our "family" groups. I met with Lola Morris who'd be playing my stepmother and Reagan and Sydney Robbins who'd be playing my stepsisters.

Josh asked for just the 5 of us (excluding Madelyn bc Sarah isn't in it yet) to stay as we'd be filming the first few opening scenes were it's just us. Chase would have to do the voiceover for the introductory bits later. 

(a/n- when they're acting i'll be using their character names)

"AND ACTION!"

I jumped onto the hammock. Kiara jumped in after me. The boys sat on the floor and handed us beers. "Cheers!" We yelled in unison and drank. We stared to the horizon where a sunset green screen would be. 

"CUT!" 

We all sighed. "I'd say that went pretty well." Chase said, triumphantly. "I agree." Rudy replied, raising his beer. "To an amazing first scene!" Jonathan said, raising his beer. "Hear, hear!" Madison giggle. "Amen." I said, gulping down the beer.