"sign my bra"

NEW CHARACTER:
Cece Claude, played by Lily Collins

"Great scene guys. That's it for today." Jonas said. I smiled and said good bye to the crew. "Hi." Rudy says, putting his arm around my shoulders. "Hi." I reply, kissing his cheek.  A notification popped up on my phone and I checked it. "Instagram:  New celebrity couple, Out.."   I tapped on the notification and did my Face Id. 

"New celebrity couple, Outerbanks actors Rudy Pankow and Y/n Y/l/n spotted together at beach." I say out loud. "They just won't leave us alone, will they?" Rudy says. "Apparently not. Look they even have a picture of us kissing." I say in an annoyed voice. Rudy leans in to look closer and the image of us. We were walking on the beach, I was in my bikini and Rudy was shirtless. "You look hot." We both say in unison. We chuckle and he kisses the top of my head. "Weugh." He makes a weird sound. "What?" I ask, giggling.

"Your hair got in my mouth." He laughed.  I smiled. "Y/n!!" An all too familiar voice screams. I whip my head around. "Cece!!" I squeal. I run toward my childhood best friend and hug her. "What are you doing here?" I ask her. "Well..I was in Charleston and decided to drop by my old bestie." Cece giggles.

Rudy comes up to us and puts an arm around my shoulders.  "Oh Rudy, this is my best friend Cece." I say, introducing them. They shake hands. "Hey, we're about to go to dinner but I will call you and we can hang out tomorrow because we have a free day." I tell Cece. "That's perfect. I'ma go now, my hotel room awaits. Bye." She says, kissing my cheek. "Bye." I reply. 

"Seems nice." Rudy says. "Yeah. I've known her since we were 3." I said. "Wow." He replies. "Mm." I say.  "Go get ready for dinner. I'll pick you up at 8." Rudy says. I kiss him and walk away to my trailer. 

I get changed and sit around for a few minutes. A knock on my trailer door makes me jump. I smiled. I quickly fix up my hair. I open the door. "And I thought you couldn't get any prettier." He gasped. I blushed. "You look so beautiful." He says. His hand interlocks with mine. We go to an Italian restaurant. It got cold so he gave me his leather jacket.

A bunch of people came up to us and took photos and asked for signatures. When we walked out trying to get to Rudy's car, a bunch of girls came up to us and asked Rudy to sign their bras. One even tossed her phone number at him. "I can do you much better than that ugly bitch." One of them yelled. I looked down. "Please don't." Rudy said. "Come with me, Rudy. Dumb her stupid shit ass!" Another yelled.  "Stop!" Rudy says. "Come on Rudy, you don't care about her. She isn't worth your time!" "I said stop it!" He yelled. The girls backed down. The flashes of cameras and phones stopped. Rudy and I ran to the car. 

"Hey.." Rudy whispers into my ear, rubbing his hand on my thigh in the car. "I'm so so sorry." He said. I said nothing. "Baby please talk to me.." He whispers. A tear falls off my cheek. "Y/n..please baby..Don't let them get to you." Rudy whispers. "Talk to me." He says. He whispers it again. "H-how am I supposed to not let them get to me? I can't just shut off the rest of the world. I'm not like you. I-I'm not some beloved gorgeous person. It's too hard." I cry. I sob into his shoulder. He wraps his arms around me and kissed my forehead.  "I'm so sorry. I wish I could stop it all." He says into my hair. 

"I-I can't do this anymore." I sob. "Shh." He says again and again. 

NEXT DAY

I lay in my bed, wearing sweats. I get an Instagram notification. I check it. It's from Rudy's account. I open it. It's a video. I play it. Rudy's shoulders and above are visible. He's wearing a white shirt. 

"Hey guys. It's Rudy. No shit. So basically I wanted to talk about all the hate that's been going around. Last night, Y/n and I were having dinner and we got raided by a bunch of super pathetic girls. They were asking 'sign my bra' and saying crap about Y/n. She was really upset. I really need this to stop. I can't deal with this and neither can she. I mean I am pretty cool, heh, but I am dating someone and y'all need to get over it. I love all of my fans but I hate the hate. That's all I wanted to say. Hopefully y'all listen to this and take care." 

About half way through that, I started crying. I get a text message. I press on it. (bold is the other person, normal is you, it will be that way through out the book)

Cece🤍💅😍

hey girl, saw Rudy's post

I'm so sorry, hopefully we can catch up another time, anyway take care, love ya <3

hey Cece

Thanks so much for understanding, I'm sorry for not being able to make it today

let's definitely catch up another time

definitely :))

byee

bye, take care

will do <3

--

I smiled softly. A knock came on my door. "It's open." I say. Rudy walks in. "Hey." He says. "Thank you." I whisper. Tears roll down my cheeks. He comes into my bed. He cradles me, kissing the top of my head. "Are you okay?" He asks. "Thanks to you, yes." I sigh. He kisses me. "Whatever the media says. Don't listen." He says. "Yes, sir." I giggle.