"that was horrible"

lori outfit in scene:

"I saw him sneak out of her trailer!" Jonathan argues. "I-We were practicing lines!" Rudy argues back. I sat there and groaned. "Right after a date?" Chase asks. "Uh yes." Rudy says. "Right, N/n?" Rudy adds. "Sure." I said. Everyone laughs except Rudy. 

"This is great, you guys. You're so cute together." Madison says. Rudy turns red and so do I. "Thanks, Mads." I say.  

"AND ACTION"

"Hold up so you're telling me that you and JJ had sex?" Kiara confirms with Lori while they both helped Kie's parents out at The Wreck. "Thanks for helping, Lori." Mike says. "All good, Mr Carrera." 

"You didn't answer me, Lori." Kie asks. "Yes. Yes, I did sleep with JJ." Lori says. Kiara giggles. "What?" Lori giggles back. "Nothing..it's just I've been waiting for this forever." Kiara giggles. "Cinderella." She adds in a gruff voice. "Was that supposed to be JJ?" Lori snorts. The girls giggle. "Come on, let's finish up, the boys are here." Lori says, seeing the 3 male Pogues enter The Wreck. 

The girls walked over to the boys. "May we help you boys?" Kiara says in a horrible British accent. "That was horrible." Lori whispers. "Yeah we're waiting for 2 lovely ladies but they haven't arrived yet but you two will do, I suppose." JJ jokes. Everyone smiles and walks to a table.  JJ and Lori lock eyes. Lori blushes and is the first one to break the eye contact. "Lori..we need to talk." He says. "Yeah." Lori says, softly. "Well well well.. If it isn't Loralynn." A screechy Southern accent erupts the ears of the Pogues. Lori whips her head around to see her stepmother. Botox faced, filled lips, cakey makeup, dyed platinum blonde hair and all. Her two blonde bitches of daughters followed her. "Your name's Loralynn?" John B asks in disgust. "My mother was a creative woman." Lori gritted her teeth. "Honeys grab Ma some coffee." Estelle asks Julia and Anne. The two girls walked away. "You seem to be doing well." Estelle says.

"Wish I could say the same to you." Lori snaps. "You ran away, not my fault." Estelle says. "It was all your fault, you bitch!" Lori screams. "Estelle, out. Now." Anna, Kiara's mother, says. "You're kicking me out, Anna?" Estelle asks, squeaking her voice." "Now." Anna says. Estelle scoffs and walks away, the brats following her. Kiara rubbed Lori's back. 

"Hey..can we talk now..?" JJ asks Lori.  

"Mhm."