"right"

"Lori..are you..okay?" Kiara asks her best friend. "I'm fine. It's fine." Lori says, wiping vomit off her face. "Are you sure?" Kie rubs her back. "Yes, Kiara, I'm fine." Lori replies. "Honey you keep-" Kiara is cut off by JJ, John B and Pope walking to the porch of the Château. "Hello ladies." JJ says, raising his brows. "Hi." Lori says, worriedly. "You good?" JJ asks her. She nods.

--

"Good scene, guys." Shannon says, high fiving Rudy. "Hiya." Rudy hugs me. "Hi." I giggle. "You coming to the party, tonight?" I ask him about the cast party tonight. "I will if you will." He says. "I'm going." I say. "I'll pick you up at 9." He says, kissing the top of my head.  We kiss and walk to our own trailers.

I smile in the mirror and do a little twirl

I smile in the mirror and do a little twirl. A knock on the door makes me jump. "I'm coming." I say. I ruffle my hair and walk to the door, opening the door. My stomach flips when I see who is standing at the door. I gasp, my hand covering my mouth. "Hello." Elaine says. "Um..hi.." I stutter. "Hi Y/n..You must be so weirded out..Um I kinda need to talk to you..Uh are you going out somewhere?..W-with Rudy?" Elaine stutters, looking me up and down. "Um there's a cast party.." I whisper. "Oh.." She looks down. "Um..What, what are you doing here?" I ask her, faking a smile and chuckling, awkwardly. "Um I need to talk you, actually." She laughs awkwardly.

"Uh, sure." I say closing the door and then stepping out. "Um well..You stole Rudy from me haha." She says. My fake smile falls. "E-excuse me?" I say. "You stole my boyfriend and I want him back." She says, openly. "Um well,  shit sorry but I'm not gonna do that."  I laugh. "Are you like drunk of something?" I ask her. "Heh, no. I'm serious." says.  

"Hey, Y/n/n, who- Elaine?" Rudy comes over. "Rudy.." Elaine turns red. "Hi.." She laughs and hugs him. He looks confused. He pushes her off himself. "Uh Elaine, what..?" He asks her. "Are you happy to see me, baby?" Elaine giggles. "Elaine um I have a girlfriend." Rudy says. "So?" She laughs. "You need to go. This is/ a private set." Rudy, drags me away. 

"What did she say to you, babe?" Rudy asks me. "She said I stole her boyfriend and she wants you back." I say. "I'm so sorry." He kisses my jawline. "Hmm." I mutter. "I can't believe her." He sighs. "The Elaine I knew would never have done that." He says. 

"Is that supposed to make me feel better?" I ask. "I don't know what happened to her." He sighs. "Oh I do. Her famous hot boyfriend kissed another girl and then started dated that girl, then broke up with her." I say. 

"Right."