Chapter 1: The starting of a new life

TW: Mentions of passing out, screaming

<-------------------------------------------->

Tommyinnit's POV
I was staring at the wall in my room. The room was as white as milk, the only thing in it other than me was a bed and books. I was thinking about how I got here.

☆FLASHBACK☆
I am running with my mother, she has brown hair, and blue eyes that looked like the ocean. My father,who  has blonde hair and pretty Grey eyes is sitting on the porch watching us while reading a book. My mom suddenly stops running. "Stop running Tom, and slowly go back to the house." She said. I did as told and went to my dad with my mom behind me, I have no idea what is going on.

I jump in my dads lap, scared. "Hunny, what's wrong?" My dad asks my mom. "Get in the house, They are here." My mom says warily. I wonder who they are. My dad picks me up, and brings me into my room. "Stay here Thomas, and don't let anyone other then me or mom take you." He says sternly. "Okay dad." I say scared. Mom and dad then leave my room. I hear them talk to two males. I can't hear what they are saying though. I then hear a piercing scream from my mom. I start crying, scared that my mom is hurt. I hear footsteps coming towards my room.
I then pass out.

☆ END OF FLASHBACK ☆

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed this chapter

Don't be afraid to comment on my writing I would love to hear what you guys have to say so I can improve

Don't forget get to eat and drink water

I hope you have a good morning/afternoon/evening <3

And remember you are loved and important