Chapter 9: The Mall

Hey guys sorry i havent update this in a while and had lost motivation and kinda forgot abt it

Tommyinnit (a 16 yr old child who has never even heard of a mall before this family) and the mall, what could go wrong

TW: Swearing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd POV

Tommy was so shocked when they pulled up to the mall, it was fucking huge. He leaned closer to the front faintly hearing Wilbur (bitch) laugh at his child-ish look on his face.

"THAT'S A MALL!?"

"Stop screaming you child" Techno grumbled unbuckling himself from the seat

" 'm not a child pig boy"

"Sure believe what you want too gremlin"

"SHUT UP BITCH BOY"

"Boys Stop fighting and get out if the car"

The three boys got out of the car (Tommy pushing Wilbur bc he was taking to long) and waited for Phil. When Phil got out of the car, the family (Tommy is still unsure if he apart of it) make their way the door of this huge mall. Tommy was still in awe of it and almost ran to the door, why he didn't because he thought he might get in trouble if he did. When they got in building Phil started listing out what they needed.

"We need clothes, a toothbrush, bed sheets, soap, you can pick out some decorations for your room Tommy, and food."

------------------------------------------------------------

Wilbur was assigned to take Tommy to pick out clothes, bedding, and decorations while Phil and Techno got the other stuff. And to say getting clothes for the child was challenging would be an understatement.

Right now Wilbur was fighting Tommy over a shirt Wil saw Tommy look at but not grabbing it.

"Just let me get it!"

"NO"

"WHY NOT!?"

"I JUST DONT LIKE IT"

"YOU WERE STARING AT IT FOR A WHOLE MINUTE"

"ITS EXPENSIVE OKAY!? AND I DONT WANNA WASTE YALLS MONEY" Tommy yelled alot louder not thinking

Wilbur went quiet looking at Tommy with sadness. He walked over to the younger boy and wrapped his arms around him securely.

"Oh Toms, you don't have to worry about that. We want to spend our money on you."

After that they got Tommy the clothes he wanted. They went to another store to get Tommy bedding, he ended up getting a white sheet and a cyan duvet and pillow cases. They went to other stores for decorations. They got two disc to hang on the wall, some posters that Tom liked. They also got a stuffed cow that Tommy really liked.

"What are you naming it?"

"His name is Henry!" Tommy said hugging the cow tightly to his chest, looking up at Wilbur with so much shine in his eyes

"Thank you so much Wilby!!" The boy said not realizing what he had called the older.

Wilbur was sure he was gonna cry out of cuteness. This sixteen year old really has Wilbur wrapped around his finger, whether he knows it or not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed this chapter

Sorry it was short I just needing to get a chapter out

Don't be afraid to comment on my writing I would love to hear what you guys have to say so I can improve

Don't forget get to eat and drink water

I hope you have a good morning/afternoon/evening <3

And remember you are loved and important