Kidnapping The Detectives

When Ginger had given the suggestion that Redina could be in an alternate shadow universe, Redina had been watching that conversation through her magical prowess, and she got frightened that Ginger had, so easily, figured out not only her location but also the location of her mysterious Dark Mansion - That being, an alternate Shadow Universe.

She had indeed been manipulating everything while hiding in another Shadow Universe, just as she hid behind a Wig when she was Angie Fierce.

But the scary part for her, was that Ginger had already figured this out, and with the help of the detectives, Bongo and McGillicuddy, they would easily reach her within no time. This started to disturb her greatly. 

So, out of her fear, she decided to kidnap Bongo and McGillicuddy into her Shadow Universe, not only to stall out getting caught by Talking Tom and Friends, but also to give a stern warning to them.

She started chanting her spells and using her magic prowess, and while she did, Bongo and McGillicuddy started feeling weird.

'I, ah, I feel like I a-am being sucked...' Bongo stuttered 
McGillicuddy was feeling so weird that he could not even utter a sentence!
'Bongo, McGillicuddy, are you two heroes alright?' Hank asked 'Do you need my help?'
'Hank, I feel like I am being sucked into another realm!' Bongo yelled
'But I did not use my remote, so my remote isn't the culprit here!'

'Yes, Ben, your remote is not the culprit here, my magical prowess is!' a mysterious voice flowed through the minds of The Friends 'I am Redina, and I am taking away Bongo and McGillicuddy away from you all, and into my Mansion, not only to destroy any chance to find me through these detectives, but also as a stern warning to not mess with me, The Fierce Redina!'

Just as Redina said that telepathically, Bongo and McGillicuddy disappeared into thin air, and they teleported right into Redina's Mansion. 

This left Talking Tom and Friends absolutely dumb-founded, and Hank reacted with absolute sadness. 

'Bongo and McGillicuddy, my heroes, how could a supervillain capture you?' Hank cried 'You are my heroes, and I promise you, that I will not let a supervillain like Redina get the best of you. My heroes, I promise you, that me and my friends will definitely come and liberate you! That is my, no, our, promise...!'

'I agree with Hank!' Ginger yelled
'Yea!' Angela agreed.

All of The Friends were ready to liberate Bongo and McGillicuddy and get them back home from Redina's Mansion!