the next day

Lilac's pov

I woke up to my stupid alarm last day before spring break I thought as I rolled painfully out of bed. I looked down and saw my sweat soaked cloths from a bad dream. I picked up my phone from the desk next to my alarm clock. I turned it on and to my surprise I had a couple messages then I realized what happend last night and my heart sank into the pit of my stomach.

What promise~ danny

WHAT HAPPEND ~danny

are you ok~danny

This Michael Danny fell asleep and he has been pacing and he looked worried so I went thro his messages and I found your number and i wanted to make sure you were ok~un known

I didnt know what to do so I saved Michaels number and put my phone on the charger.
I went to the bath room and I looked down in horror at how visible the bruises and scratches are I went to the cabinet and I picked up my foundation and cover up I only had a little cover up left so I put it on my face and then I put my eye liner and mascara on. I opened my foundation and I was horrified it was empty
I looked to see if I had more but I was out my arms were coverd in bruises and scratches and my scars. My cuts from last night were still open but not bleeding.
I went into my room in horror and I but on my bracelets I calmed down some but it didnt cover all my scars so I back to the bath room and finish my hair brushed my teeth and then I went to my closet and I pulled out my falling in reverse long sleeve shirt a pair of black ripped skinny jeans . My sleeping with sirens high top converse and my zip up black hoody and I grabbed my phone my bag and my glasses and went down stairs.
It was now 6:30 I didnt have to leave for another hour and school didnt start tell 8:30 I dont know why I always leave early I thought as I started to pick up the beer cans and trash that my bastard if a father left for me to clean up. Qhen I finished I sat down and looked at the clock its 6:45 it only to 15 minutes .
Then my phone started to ring my heart sank as I saw the contact

Cliff hanger
Hey guys sorry for the cliff hanger didnt want to make it to long sorry any ways thanks for reading
Peace out thug pugs

Remember
Pugs
Not
Drugs