1. Extra Disguise

"You fucking bastard."

Daisuke tidied his all-black tuxedo while not looking at him.

"I am not."

"If I'm got involved in this then yes, you fucking are!"

His sapphire blue eyes looked at him up from head to toe. With a back-length wavy brown sandy wig, a white bandana, natural make up and Suzue's borrowed black elegant dress with the off-shoulder cut, also a pair of 5 centimeters pump heels—made Haru Kato's transformation to be a complete look as an elegant woman.

Minus with that scowl face.

Daisuke keep looking at him, before replied in a second.

"You look promising in that dress."

"I know you lied, shithead."

Haru sighed tiredly, laid his back on the carseat. "I should've known this won't lead any good."

"This is the only method to enter the place. Don't you know about the Ball rules?" Daisuke looked out of the window, watching the other masquerade guests which arrived in front of the mansion door. The bodyguards were checking and them and let them inside.

The condition of 'come as a couple' thing was just too much.

No. This whole mission was just too much.

"Beside, why the hell am I here as a woman? You should be the one, since you're taller!"

"My looks are more to the masculine, so there's no way I'm dressed up as woman." He also put on his shoes some modification so that he look taller when they walk together.

Haru sighed more, in desperation. Perhaps needed some mercy from God.

As much as Haru wanted to escape, but the certain circumstance made him to keep on the line. And the worst of it, he's stuck with this money-waster man as a fake woman.

A damn fake woman, for fucking sake.

The ear chip buzzed as his finger pressed the button.

[Parrot 1 over. Do you copy?]

Haru replied, "Hawk 2 here. Speak up."

[Target is already arrived. You guys need to go in immediately. Look.]

Haru averted his eyes at where Daisuke looking at right now. The target is a marvelous-looking with blonde hair and white mustache. He wore a bright red glittering suit, as he came out of his car with a beautiful snobbish woman that maybe he rent for a night. They were also wore exquisite mask on their half face.

"Copy that. We'll go inside right away." After that he hid the earchip below his wig.

They both wore their own mask when Daisuke's car stopped at the spot.

Daisuke opened the window car and held out his hand, pulled out Haru out of car and they were checked by the fake name. Once they got in, there was a long big longue towards the elevator.

But neither of them knew—once they arrived, there would be a much more mess than they thought it would be.

.

.

.

To Be Continued