3. Touch

The man sighed tiredly. He entered the women’s toilet and sat down in a closet, took care of his business that could not be hold anymore, and then dressed up again. After that, he took off the heels that made tired his legs off and sat down as close the lid of.

“This mission is more difficult than I thought…” he muttered as spaced out for a while.

All with the weird drinks, the dancing, and the mob bosses…

And him.

Haru was confused with his own thoughts. Why the hell would he be mesmerized by the man that were not even the same height, age, or even experiences as him?

Is it because of those cold eyes? Is it his distant personality? Or is it his irresistible aura?

He slapped his own cheeks hard, panting for a while, cold sweats ran over as calmed himself down and tried to muttered to himself, “No, no. Haru Katou, don’t think anything weird. Damnit, I must be crazy because of that rich brat. I need to get back on my feet.”

Yeah, he needs to get some beer or soju after this. He wanted to get some a goodnight sleep after the mission is over.

“Alright, time to get going.”

He wondered if Daisuke still watched them over for him.

Haru look over as went off from the toilet corner when there was nobody else, and washed his hands, tidied his wig and dress, and before walked out from the place as went to the hallway. When he took a turn, a sudden appearance of the bald wicked man in front of him made him stopped.

He almost cursed but tried to be a good woman in disguise as good as possible.

What is this mob boss doing here?!

The man grinned from ear to ear, greeted him playfully. “Pardon me, lady. I hope I won’t interrupt your time.”

Well, you did, fucker.

“O-Oh, it’s alright, sir. But I have to go. My partner waits for me—”

“Just a little time, missy. I need to talk to you and get to know you more~”

Haru could feel those disgusting looks again; the one that he eyed him from the ballroom and waited for the opportunity to trapped him once he was alone.

It was full of lust.

“I’m so sorry, sir. Maybe next time, I should go now.”

“Let’s play for a little miss, don’t be shy~” His hand tried to reach Haru as the man walked faster to prevent him going.

He really wanted to escape from this disgusting man!

Should he kick this man on the crotch?

Yup, let’s do that.

As Haru tried to make a move, the man somehow already got kicked on the stomach and was sent flying off.

“You have nerves to touch other man’s belonging, sir.”

That voice!

He quickly looked up and saw Daisuke, not far right behind him. The brat walked closer just to put one arm on his shoulders—pulled him protectively as he look arrogant and snobbish as ever to the bald man.

Haru looked at his shoulder and at him as shoot an offensive look. Perhaps a telepathy.

Excuse me, your hand, thank you.

Daisuke glanced at him silently.

Just be quiet, let a man solve this.

This fucking brat!

The man coughed roughly as sat up and glared at him. “Get out of my way. I want that woman!”

Oh, hell to the fucking no! I don’t want you, man! I’m straight as fuck!

“My deepest apologize, sir. But as you see,”

Daisuke put a smug smile thinly as he chinned up, pulled the panicked inside Haru in his arms.

“He is my woman, so no one can touch her.”

The people were not on the corridor, so he won’t be embarrassed by his words. Thank God. But they need to finish him as fast as possible for this mess. He needs to tell him to delete the CCTV if there was a recording for what’s happening right now!

“You—”

The man was in rage and stood up, tried to throw a punch on him. Daisuke went up to the front after pulled away Haru to move him away, and then dodged him before kicked him on the back, made the bald man groaned and fell down on the floor again.

Haru quickly went up to him and tackled the man who wanted to run away, as he forcefully pulled his fat arms on the back and handcuffed it.

“Wha—let go of me!”

“If you want to be released, talk in the court with your lawyer. I’m sure they put you in a jail soon for the drugs you’ve got to sell.” Haru said in a man voice, smirked satisfyingly.

“You—How dare you!” he tried to spit as put his anger to Haru, tried to release himself but it’s useless.

“Shut up, you’re so loud, man. Here.” Haru put a special handkerchief on the man’s face before he got sleepy and unconscious. The sleeping drug medicine is working—yeah that was from Suzue, too.

Haru stood up and put hands on his own waist, looked down at the sleeping mob boss. “Well. That was easy than I thought it would be.”

“Let’s go back. The main show is about to start.” Daisuke walked first as Haru asked him seriously.

“You didn’t watch them over, did you?”

“I did, and I know where they are. Just follow me; I already called the team to take care of this man in 2 minutes.”

“Oi, how about delete the CCTV recording first!”

Daisuke decided to not answer him as they went back to the hall ballroom in a hurry.

.

.

.

To Be Continued