CHAPTER 1

WELCOME BACK UA !! :

Week 1, Monday Morning:

You walked up to the

" Best School For Future Heroes."

You felt...tremendously powerful just being at the foot of the highschool. It was a shaky feeling. You moved to watch the groups of students walk into the school ready for the first day.

Well,

except this IS your first day. First and last year considering you're a senior. You begin to wonder what speciality this school was going to offer

What skills it was going to give you, skills that other "pro" highschools couldn't teach you.

All those thoughts brought you a burst of happy energy.

" Mom and Dad were thoughtful when picking this school. "

You said out loud , you shook off your spirits and begin to walk. Watching the building get bigger as you got closer. The scenery was too much to handle.

All that happiness broke down instantly the moment you bumped harshly into someone.

Great first impression.

You quickly backed up, patting your uniform .

" I'm so sorry, "

You look up to see who it was that you bumped into.

A girl, brown eyes, hair...pink cheeks.

Your face began to become flustered as you saw who it was.

Uravity, also known as Ochako Uruaka.

You've seen her once on TV, seeing her in person now brought you embarrassment. Now you were fumbling with your words.

You saw her smile and give out a small laugh.

" It's alright! No need to apologize."

She smiled as she waved you goodbye. You felt like you were just in a celebrity situation. Now you were feeling hot and sweaty.

Quickly you wiped off you face and entered the school. Trying your hardest to restart the day and get into class.

Now what class did you have.
The class name was blurred. All you know is that youre gonna have the famous

EraserHead, in other words Aizawa Sensei.

Again, a burst of energy came back, happily knowing you're surrounded by celebrities.

You got your schedule out and walked up to teachers for help.

20 minutes later:

You arrive at your homeroom. Sliding the door open, it felt like a blessing.

Instead you were met with destruction. On the floor you saw...a sleeping bag-? In it was your..teacher...

' what.'

You looked at him deeply with concern. He seemed to be sleeping. While on the other hand were two of your classmates bickering.

A boy with blonde spiked hair talking with the most foul language to his friend ?? A green haired boy, they were pulling and "nudging" at each other.

While others stood by and watched or in their own world.

Like a pink girl, who was dancing with a couple of people. She seemed like someone you'd get along with quickly.

" Bakugo! Midoriya! "

Yelled a voice behind you. You moved inside and saw a red hair boy waving to the two fighting in the back.