CHAPTER 7

The room was dark. What time was it exactly? What day?

.

.

You grudgingly woke up, a pain so massive was starting in your head. You groaned. Trying to get a good conscious on your surroundings.

The room was unfamiliar, it was dark. This wasn't your room. You felt like knocking out again, your throat felt dry and your stomach was hurting.

Within a couple of seconds you felt tightness around your body. It felt harsh on your skin.

Like,

' rope? '

You tried moving but your body was unmovable. That was your wake up call. You squirmed in your spot.

Seemed like you were tied down onto a chair. Strapped down tightly. You tried calling out for someone, if only there wasn't tape on your mouth.

Maybe someone would've heard you.

Who?

You tried playing events in your head but you only had blurry visions.

You thrashed around. Trying to see if you could activate your quirk somehow.

Quirk?

Now that you thought about it, something was off with it. That thought led to the events that had happened earlier.

You fumed, angrily knowing who was behind it. A sense of betrayal was weighed on your chest.

It felt dreadful,

' you're such an idiot, why would he do this??'

" Look who's awake."

The lights flickered on, burning your eyes. You looked down, shutting your eyes tight. Tears welling up.

" You gave me a scare when you didn't wake up in the first couple hours. Thought I killed you. "

The voice sounded unfamiliar? As if you hadn't heard it in a while.

With tears in your eyes you looked up. Seeing the man himself. Dropping his bag on the floor.

With the lights on you saw the room fully. Now you panicked. Where were you? The room was a mess. The walls were made out of concrete. It was dirty and felt cramped.

If you turned you could see a staircase leading up.

A basement?

Only a small lightbulb hung from the ceiling.

" Aw, don't get teary on me. You'll make me want to cry too."

He was mocking you.

Your heart was beating loudly. The fake tears soon became real ones, his figure becoming distorted.

" Didn't think the drug was going to knock you out . You were asleep for a week straight. "

Your eyes widened, a week? You worried if anyone was looking for you, you wanted someone to come look for you. This was one of the times you wished your parents were home, but they were going to be gone for the rest of the year. The hope of survival was shortened.

Your breathing became shortened as well. You were panicking.

You tried loosening your bondage. Now you were sobbing. Your mind began to race, it was distressing you.

He was getting amusement out of the scene you were putting on. He smiled and brought his hand towards you. Wiping your face with care. In an instant you jerked away from him, only to receive a small chuckle.