CHAPTER 4

Week 7, Saturday, Morning:

You felt strange since last week. That dreadful feeling of being watched came back.

This time it felt stronger, more sinister. You tried to shake it off but couldn't help look around you from time to time.

You tried focusing on the task at hand instead. You wired your shoes and lazily brought them to you.

It was work day, certainly it would help you ignore these feelings. You organized your work clothes and packed your bag for the day. Heading to work .

Let's think about people instead.

It sounded good to you. You watched as the sun came up, seeing the crowds of people start filling the city streets.

You saw a few fashionistas in the middle of their photoshoots. Some looked like it could've been your father's work.

The billboards were naming Top Singers of the year. You saw families and store owners open up their shops, with a line of people already waiting with a smile on their faces.

The sun felt nice on your face, it was warm. Indulging in the scenery you arrive to your destination. Before you could enter you saw a glimpse of green hair.

You quickly turn around but they were gone in a flash. You frowned in a rather distasteful way. Something was off...

Midday :

The day was as busy as ever. Daily and new customers coming from all directions. The small bakery tables were filled up , busy workers or just group of friends hanging out.

Until familiar faces came in cluelessly, making their way to an empty table.

Denki Kaminari and Mezo Shoji

You smiled as you gabbed your notepad and walked over to them.

They , to you , were one of the more cooler people at UA, with interesting quirks that you didn't know could be possible!

" Good Afternoon boys."

You chuckled.

They both look at you in surprise.

" Y/N!? Since when do you work here??"

Exclaimed Denki,

" A while now, first time?"

They both nodded .

" Satou wasn't here today so we deciding to come here."

Said Shoji in a quiet voice.

" Well then!"

You began to recommend them multiple things, each of them nodding, practically drooling at the options.

After their options, they picked a box full of macaroons , a small red velvet cake, and to top it off a bag of black bread. Satisfied with their order, you began to chat away with them.

Catching up with them, since the last time you've seen them. Oblivious to person outside the store.

Watching you, with annoyance.

That surge of uneasiness settled onto you again, you shivered and looked up. This time you caught them. In a full black clothing and mask.

You interrupted the conversation quickly as you stepped back. They continued to stare.

Why did it feel like you...knew them? You tried to look closer.

Now you were scared. A group of by passers covered the stranger. In the next second they were gone again.