CHAPTER 2

Week 1, Thrusday, Night fall:

Once again, you went through the day with ease. Making more relationship than yesterday.

Teachers here taught you many things in a span of a day.

Now you know how to correctly aim and pull your strings with more strength.

Now you need mental work.

Easy things. You were offer dorms but refused, you wanted to stay in your parents house.

They're abroad , so what's the worse that could happen? You had a whole house to yourself.

You had organized your phone numbers yesterday, naming everyone.

Great. Everything was now organized but you weren't tired yet.

" Maybe a walk would be good."

You said to yourself. You knew there was a beach a few blocks away.

" Perfect."

You got into some joggers and Tshirt and began your stroll.

.

.

.

He stood on the cold sand. Thoughts jumbling in his mind.

He just finished with his training, having writing everything he did right and needed practice on, in his notebook.

Even after 3 years he still had his notebook. Now he had closet full of them, all jolted with information on everyone he has ever met.

It was a committed hobby.

He was strong now but wanted to train more. Just in case. All might would warn him about over working himself, he stubbornly ignored him.

He slumped down and looked through his notebook. Trying to keep his mind busy, to stop thinking about them.

With the mention of 'them' his chest was pumping.

" Not again, "

He grunted out. He massaged his chest. Cursing at the world.

With the small time spent with Y/N he got this funny feeling that progressively got large. It was annoying.

Specifically when he met Y/N but he couldn't pin point it. How is it possible to barley meet a person and immediately feel jittery and nervous around them? He doesn't even know them completely.

But he remembered back when he first started highschool, how he would get around Uruaka.

Stupid kids in their feels.

She felt the same. They had dated a while but broke off due to lack of time spent together. Everything went off scale from there.

After a few months they begun to talk again, now they're just good friends.

He frowned. The lump in his throat feeling heavier.

" A crush? "

He paused.

" What a dumb question. "

He laughed out loud as his chest calm down. The stupidity.

" Had me scared there for a second."

He sighed, sounding crazy, talking to himself.

He just met them. He then took a deeper dive into the thought.

Maybe it was the talk he had with them on the first day. Maybe it was the way, they talked about their interests. Maybe it was how they looked at him. Maybe it's how captivating they looked when they first made eye contact. Maybe it was their smile.