CHAPTER 8

Day ? Week? :

You sat around , not like you could do anything else. You felt very drained, you don't know how many days passed by, you lost count. All you know if that you're stuck here in your enclosed space.

With no where to go.

The tightness of the ropes faded long ago, you got used to them. Wonder how bruised your wrists would look like if you took them off.

The thought of escaping crossed your mind many times but never got the opportunity. You were too beat down to do so.

Every little noise had you on suspense, wondering if someone else was here with you. But it was always go dead quiet after that.

It got you to stop listening to every sound.

Deku had promised you a more comfortable space if you only behaved.

You didn't believe him. How could you even trust him in the first place?

He would regularly bring you food and water, spoon feeding you. Like a child.

If you had the need to use the restroom he would untie you but kept your hand tied. He then would stand by the door while you did your thing. You couldn't fight back either, you were beyond malnourished.

He knew exactly what he was doing.

You were weak. You hate to admit it but you did need of him, how else would you survive this ? You hummed lowly.

You still had the ring on you, you cursed at it each and every day. The shine it had, never fading.

But he would treat you with such care , calling you names, stroking your hair, planting kisses all over you. Telling his fake tales of loving you , reminding you everyday that this was for your own good.

He would regularly come down to spend his time with you.

Way too often. He would go on and blabber his nerd crap and talk about his day. The news, his last fights. Anything. He would talk about the outside. As if he was trying to get something out of you, knowing you couldn't be outside.

You were exhausted. How longer did you have to put up with this?

You took a deep breath. And with your quirk gone there was nothing that you could do. He sure knew how to make your life into despair.

You regretted coming here.

" Should've stayed back in my original town."

You got cut off with the sound of the door opening. You gritted your teeth as you faced the stairs, seeing him come down.

All that hatred melted away when you'd saw him dressed up. He looked like he was going out. You were coming up with ideas now. That gleam in your eyes finally coming back.

" Good night, my sweet dove."

He played with your hair and trialed kisses from your neck up to your lips. Giggling like an idiot.

You only gave him silence.

" Well? "

He extended his arms to reveal his new suit. Freshly pressed. You swallowed your pride.

" Looks elegant, like always."

" Oh you're too kind, would've been better if you had a matching set."

He patted his suit and stroke your hair again. You grimaced. Tired of the fake love he was portraying. This isn't how relationships work.

" Do my favor."