15 || Let's try again

A/N: I wanna sleep
Sorry it took so long to update

~

You and Freddy were walking to the Daycare theater when you noticed how nervous he looked, so you tried to think of a way to alleviate his uneasiness.

"Hey, G!" The animatronic immediately gave you his attention.

"Did you know you can't feel your tongue when you smile?" The bear curiously tilted his head before trying it out.

His smile was like a sudden beam of sunlight illuminating the darkest corners of the room. You swear you felt your heart skip a beat.

You giggled, "Got you! Aw, look how cute you are when you smile!" Freddy quickly covered his mouth and his ears dropped in embarrassment.

You reached up and gently lowered his hand.

"Smile more, silly. It looks good on you..." you cooed.

The animatronic could sense his systems overheating.

"O-Okay." he stammered.

You arrived at the theater together and Freddy informed you that he already had a movie prepared, so you went down the steps to find a decent seat.

Three minutes later, he came back and sat beside you, anxiously fiddling with his fingers.

"I do hope you like this movie. It is one of my favorites!"

The film began with the narrator talking about how wondrous the world is, while the screen displayed the galaxy.

Something about the narrator's voice seemed familiar.

You paled when you realized what this movie was.

"Oh my god no." You prayed to whatever god was out there that you were wrong and it wasn't the movie you were thinking about.

"The smartphone!" the narrator exclaimed.

"N o."

It was the emoji movie.

You were going to ask Freddy if he could change the movie, but when you saw the excited look on his face, you couldn't bring yourself to tell him.

80 minutes into the movie...

Freddy seemed to be enjoying every second of the film, but the same couldn't be said about you.

You were slumped over your seat, literally foaming at the mouth.

"Hey, Fazbear!"

The unexpected voice startled the bear.

"Roxy? Did I not turn off my communication system?"

"If you did, then I wouldn't be talking to you right now. Anyways, I don't think your date is going too great."

"What do you mean?"

"Freddy... you're watching the emoji movie. That's literally the worst movie you could pick. No one likes that crap!"

"That is not true! Y/N appears to be enjoying it-"

Freddy looked over and saw your unconscious figure.

You figured if you slept through the movie, then you wouldn't have to wake up in the middle of your nap having nightmares about the film.

"R-Roxy, what do I do??"

"Get her attention first." Freddy gently shook you awake, and you immediately sat up straight, wiping the drool that was running down your chin.