22 || Party of One

A/N: I don't wanna proofread at 1 AM-- I'll check it in the morning. Enjoy this late update

~

Today was the day where you celebrate the moment you got evicted from your birth giver's womb and take one step closer to death. You used one of the vacation days you've been saving for occasions like this.

You had chosen the Megaplex as the venue where the party would be held since you didn't want to spend your precious time reading the ratings and doing background checks for other locations when it could be spent on doing absolutely nothing.

You just wanted to celebrate your birthday alone at home with some unhealthy food while binge-watching My Little Pony. However, your sister threatened to hide your snickers, so you didn't really have a choice.

You had reserved the whole top floor and the roof to yourselves, and it would have been costly if it weren't for your darling sister handling the expenses. Her job pays her really well, which explains why and how you were able to afford a shit ton of your chocolates.

You two were driving to the megaplex with some bags of confetti and deflated balloons sitting in the backseat.

"Did you seriously have to pick a place that's packed with kids?" April grimaced at the thought of the screaming, crying, snot-ridden children running around the establishment.

"It was either this or the stripper club."

"WHY ARE THOSE THE ONLY TWO OPTIONS?!"

"Well, sorry that you made me choose the venue," you sassed.

The two of you were so busy arguing that neither of you noticed the deer that jumped in front of the car until there was a loud thud. The sudden impact caused your face to collide with the dashboard, while April's head landed safely on her airbag.

"Oh my god Y/N, your nose is bleeding!!"

"I think that's the least of our problems, you fucking ran someone over!" you got out of the car with April following behind.

"Shit..." you saw a deer lying in front of your car and it was still alive. Luckily there wasn't any sign of blood.

"Alright, alright, uhm... this is fine," you tried calming your sister who looked like she was about to have a full-blown panic attack, "It's just stunned... I think. Got the wind knocked outta em." you gently stroked the animal's head to comfort them.

"Uh... just give it a couple seconds, they'll be fine."

You laid down on the road to level with the deer and started blowing on its face.

"What are you doing?!"

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm giving it mouth-to-mouth!" you stated, "but I don't want it biting my mouth so uh..." you continued to blow on the deer's face with April standing behind you, doubting that it'll work.

"Y/N please, this is embarrassing..."

"Well maybe, just maybe, you should have kept your eyes on the road and let me win the argument!!" You directed your attention back to the deer, who was slowly attempting to get up.

"C'mon, let's walk it off, man! Get up on all fours. You're gonna-" it suddenly sprung back to its feet. The action startled you and your twin, but what was more unexpected was the fact that it was attacking you.

"What the hell, dude?! She was the one that ran you over!" you pointed to April but the deer kept beating you up.

The beast quickly scrammed as April shooed it away with the broom that was always kept in the trunk of the car. She helped you up and you dusted off your clothes.