Chapter 14:looting

Liang Xiuying didnt really like using gun so she return on using her baseball bat!

There is only 3 zombies so if there is no accident she can manage them all!

After bringing them down she stared at the store entrance,she didnt wait for a long because Lu Bin show up and signal them to come in.

Liang Xiuying pack first the foods for the two buns,then tissues and a lot more for child care.

She didnt forget the milks and waters as well.

Lu Bin look at the brimming sack,but all of them is only for the two brats!

Liang Xuiying smile sheepishly but still drag the sack and put it inside the car.

"Master you think there is still survivors in here?"

"I dont think so!but i guess there was a lot of survivors from here!after all this place is not a mess as the city!"

Lu Bin answer seriously.

Liang Xuiying look around and the place look more abandon!master is really a master!

Lu Bin choose a good house and stay there.

The house appliances was intact so Liang Xiuying cooked.

Lu Bin patted his slightly bloated stomach and said

"Its been a while since i ate a real food!"

The two buns is already asleep,because Liang Xuiying just woken up so she will be the night vigil again Lu Bin didnt argue and sleep directly.

When he woke up for like 6 hours of sleep he again found Liang Xuiying at the roof

"Why you always like to stay at the roof?"

Liang Xuiying already sense him so she was not startle

"I dont particularly like it!i just love looking at moon and stars!it makes me feel relaxed!"

Lu Bin looked up and inhale the night air,then he feel something is brewing inside him?

He inhale again but it was not as strong as earlier but it was still there!what could it be?

"Hey do you feel something?"

He ask Liang Xuiying

"I feel relaxed!i feel that all the accumulated fatigue in my body is always disappearing when i am under moon and stars"

Lu Bin certainly felt that his body is relaxing but there is still something!but he felt that it was not bad for him so he just let it.

After a while Lu Bin start his training with Liang Xuiying.

Liang Xuiying again cried hard but it cant be help!she need to be more stronger!

After breakfast they start their journey again,but before they leave again they loot each houses and kill some zombies again.

Lu Bin choose the road hidden in the forest,in his mind no humans equals to no zombies!

But they have to be faster!they cannot stay inside the car specially at night!

Liang Xuiying is asleep soundly even though the ride is bumpy,Liang Shui and Chen Mengmeng are holding her tightly afraid that she will fall off anytime.

Lu Bin is getting nervous,the sun is almost setting but he cant still find any place to stay,he drove more faster but it was already late he still didnt find a place to stay so he has no choice but to stop and check the sorrounding first for some signs of zombies.

He investigated the place and found nothing unusual so he sigh a little relief.

Because there is nothing to use so they ended up in biscuit and sandwiches that Liang Xuiying already prepare earlier.

This time Lu Bin didnt sleep and help Liang Xuiying to guard.

Liang Xuiying although still on the car roof but this time her vigilance is 110 percent!

She can feel that her muscles is tightening each little sound she hears.