chapter 1

Jeon Jungkook was known to be a top student in more than one ways . He had straight A's, was great at sports, could do just about, anything and had good looks to top it all of. He had been notorious in his middle and was admired by many of his peers. Jungkook was about perfect. But even with all of these great achievements, he had a flaw-thought he'd never admit it as one. He had no friends, not a single one.

How is it possible for such a 'Popular' guy to be friend lees? One person could be that he never really fit in, at least not when it came to his age. Due to his overflowing brilliance since he was young, he had skipped a grade and ever since, then school hadn't been the same for him skipping a grade was equivalent to becoming a new kid. You leave everyone you knew behind and enter a whole new environment. But that was years ago.

Jungkook was now in his first year of high school and only had a single goal in mind, he planned to come out a valedictorian Education and grades were high on his priority list they were all that mattered. With the in mind he set his focus completely on school work ,working so hard to extent that he had no free time to fool around after school or have fun.

The first few weeks of school had past by quickly and Jungkook had already achieved quite a lot earning top scorers in the whole grade for all tests they had taken so far. Everything was running smoothly according to his plan at least, that was unitl the teacher made an announcement today.

"The whole school will be having a trip" His teacher announced. " It'll be a good way to relax since you all have been working so hard." The trip will be three days long so get  the permission froms signed and handed back please."

The teacher handed Jungkook a from and he quickly skimmed over it.

If you want more information about it pls check the description

And thank you for reading