Trip to yongin, south Korea part 3

Part 3

If Jungkook could recall correctly, Taehyung was the most beloved person in their class and quite popular as well. But Jungkook didn't care, he couldn't care less about the schools social hierarchy. But the odd thing about this guy was now he had managed to befriend almost everyone in their grade. It had been a few weeks since the school year had started yet, Taehyung was already widely known throughout the school. He had spoken to just about everyone.......but there was one person who he had never been able to take to.

Jeon Jungkook.

Every time Taehyung had tried to approach him, Jungkook would ignore him or be too distracted to even notice. But in spite of this, Taehyung still persisted. He had become curious of Jungkook's cold aura, and volunteer to be Jungkook's roommate for the trip. This may very well be his chance to get to know the quiet boy a bit better.

But don't get it worng,it wasn't like Taehyung had a scarce amount to choose from, in actuality,he had quite a lot. Everyone wanted to room with him, but being the nice guy, he didn't accept anyone's request due to the fear that his actions might make it seem like he was choosing favourites,so when the teacher had made this offer, Taehyung was more then happy to take it. It looked like a win-win situation. He wouldn't be stuck between choosing which friend to room with and he'd also get a chance with Jungkook, a potential new friend. There is no way he can escape from me now! Taehyung had thought.