Trip to yongin south Korea part 6

Was it really that bad of a thing that he didn't want to go? Trips were optimal after all and it wasn't like Jungkook was wasting his time on those extra days, he was studying. Why wasn't his mom greatful that he was taking more effort to do good in school?

"Jungkook, you're going on this trip".

Siren's started going off in Jungkook's head as he heard those words. B-but mom-- l don't---it costs a lot!" He tried to persuade her with financial reasoning this time.

She shook her head. "it's for your own good, you need this type of experience. Do you even have one friend?" His mother asked as she signed the from and pulled out her wallet. "I'm just concerned whether or not you'll be able to function in the real world. Interacting with each other is a key to society these days".

Jungkook groaned. But-"

"No more 'buts'. If you try to get yourself out of this by not turning the form in, I'II walk into your class myself and hand it to your teacher. Got that?" She asked. Jungkook nodded, totally defeated. He could never win an argument against his mother. All she wanted was the best for him, he knew that, but it didn't mean that he wanted it either way.

Grumpy, Jungkook walked up to his room, a feeling of dread overcoming him. 3 days and 2 nights........ that's far too long.He flopped onto the bed and groned some more into his pillow. The trip was next week and he was definitely not looking forward to going.

(Sorry for not posting alot but my papers are going on that's why I didn't post but my paper we'll end at 13 April so I will post after then if I can post in-between I will)

End of chapter 1