Heart Throb 2

~[08:30 AM- 09:20 AM]~ 1st period

It was the start of Gym class now and everyone was lined up against the sides of the track, complaining about the heat. Today's activity was racing many dreaded it. Usually, everyone would put a little to no effort into the competition but today, it was being taken for a grade so ofcourse everyone was on edge due to that.

The way the scale worked was that two points would be taken for off every position below the other. In other words, the first out of the whole class whole class would get a score of 100, second a 98, third a 96, and so on. It wasn't too bad if you think about it but if you were to end up last, the point deducted sure did add up.

"Alright, stop with the groaning, we're getting started. First up is...." The teacher called out the names of the first victims. Five in total. It went in alphabetical order so Jungkook had a good amount of time until his turn. He used this to his advantage by studying nthe ones who went up before him. He looked at there angles and strides as they ran to see which would do best. So for, the aravage time was near 13 seconds if jungkook calculated correctly.

Finally, after a few rounds, he was up next.

".......Jeon Jungkook." The teacher called.

The next Set of students lined up at the starting of the track according, taking their kneeling position.it was a 100 metre distance that they would cover. The girls, who were on a whole different field, were now watching from afar, making bit more pressuring for the guys. This was how boys always were in high school, with their hormones and what not. It was only natural for the guys to want to impress the girls, thus, making this race even more nerve wrecking. All of the boys were definitely going to be trying their hardest now, if they hadn't been already.

"When l contact from three, you will start." The teacher said as he got out the timer."3......."

Jungkook lowered into a running position, his eyes full of determination. He would not lose, but of he wasn't doing it for the girls. I'm getting that 100. Grand were the main goal here
"2......"

Everyone tense up. Getting ready to take off.

"1! Go!"