Trip to yongin,south Korea part 1

Students will go to yongin for a three day, two night trip on march 19th-21th. This is for the purpose of both education and enjoyment and is optional. Requirements are to bring clothing, toiletries, and any other items students wish to take for there own amusement.( No alcohol or restricted items permitted)

Students will report to their home room that morning and leave at 6:15AM by bus and return on the 21th at approx. 7:00 PM

Cost of trip (Korean money) 350,000( The money will cover the expenses of transportation,dorms,food and other essential)

* Day 1: Visit to Traditional folk village
*Day 2: Caribbean bay water park
*Day 3: Everland amusement park

Students will be staying at nearby Hanok guest house, futons will be provided. Everyone will be expected to follow the rules and expectations of both the school and provided stay ..... Etc.

[A/N: (Koran money) 350,000 = $ 330.61 USD, INR/Indian =23,039.3844 rupees]

Jungkook sighed, not bothering to read the rest. Why are they giving us a field trip this early in the year? He thought annoyed. Usually they would have a small one day trip in the middle of the year, sometimes they'd stay overnight if they were lucky. But longer trips were reserved for the seniors as a graduating reward, it wasn't typical for younger grades to receive this type of thing, and more so, the whole school.

The school really loves spending money on the most unnecessary thing's......... Jungkook thought. He disregarded the form to block out the noises from his overlay excited peers. Everyone else was thrilled about the sudden announcement, already making plans with their friends