Chapter 1: New Member!

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hey there! Welcome to my first ever fanfiction! I always wanted to share some ideas I have in mind but I don't want to show it picture by picture- (Gacha peeps will understand ;v;)

Anyways, please tell me what I'm doing wrong- Also hope you enjoy!

---------------------

⭐💛Dream's p.o.v💛⭐

Earlier today us and the bad sanses were fighting. I noticed that there's someone new.

He has a white jacket and have big red knife. He was also wearing a mask. He was just staring at me, not fighting or attacking

Nightmare notice that the new member wasn't doing anything, he gets angry as he shouted "CROSS! WHAT'RE YOU DOING?! ATTACK HIM."

Cross flinched and reply with "I'm sorry boss!" he seemed pretty forced to kill OR hurt people.

He attacked me with the big red knife, I dodge it and attack him with my arrow. Suddenly Ink summons a portal and screamed "FALL BACK, NOW!!" I was confused, like why all of sudden?

So we just fall back. After that I asked Ink "what's wrong?" and Ink didn't reply.. I wonder what's bothering him

🎨🖌️Ink's p.o.v🖌️🎨

WHY THE HECK WAS CROSS THERE-?! HE'S MY BEST FRIEND!

Stay calm Ink, it's just Cross, what's the worse thing could happen-?

Anyways, Cross looks like he was scared or something.. Is he ok? I'm worried about him..

After that, Blue asked me "Can I go somewhere?" I replied with "Where?" And he replied with "Nevermind." What's up with him though?

And then I was hanging out at the doodle sphere and notice that the bad sanses are attacking another AU. So I ran up as fast as I could to the base to tell Dream and Blue.

We fight with the same person we fight earlier today, me with Killer and Dust, Blue with Horror and Dream with.. ...Cross...

⭐💛Dream's p.o.v💛⭐

I was fighting that 'Cross' person again. When I close up with him, I could feel a little positivity from him and see a little blush?!

Nightmare also felt the positivity but he ignores it. I could see the hatred in Nightmare's eyes.

After the fight, I have a lot of scars on me and I tried to heal myself but sadly I used too much power on the fight earlier.

When I wanted to polish my weapons I saw there's a note on one of them. I took it and read it, it says "Hey, uhm Dream isn't it? Can we meet at HavenTale at 5:00 pm? There's something important I want to tell you"

It says it was from Cross, what does that person want? I was curious so I come to HavenTale and met him

💜❌Cross p.o.v❌💜

The Dream guy has arrived early I see, he asked me a few questions about me and then he asked me "Are you forced on something.?" I went silence.

He kept asking me the same question I just don't reply and kept quiet. After that he stop asking me the same question.

I saw he still have the scars from the fight earlier so I grabbed him and try my best to heal him. "What was that for?" Dream asked, looking a bit uncomfortable.

"Nothing, really. Just thought the scars hurts so I healed you!" I reply with a smile. "Well thank you, Cross." I saw him blushing a little.

I think he felt the same way for me, I'm glad.
"So, what do you want to tell me?" he asked. "I- Nevermind.." I reply.

After that I summon a portal to the Nightmare's Castle and he summon a portal to his base.

"Same time?" I asked. "Same time!" He replied with a smile. I feel happy and having him makes me happier.

🌙🖤Nightmare's p.o.v🖤🌙

Ugh.. That new member "Cross" is annoying. He really thought I couldn't feel his positivity in the fight. I could tell he's in HavenTale with that STUPID DREAM.

He's ruining the 'Bad Sanses'. I need to kill him before he make more stupid choices. I also can tell that he fell in love with Dream. I am not letting him do anything to my brother.

I called a Bad Sanses meeting I didn't include Cross this time, since I have to tell what's wrong with Cross.

"I KNEW HE COULDN'T BE TRUSTED. HE'LL BE ONE OF THE 'sTaR sAnSeS'" Killer shouted, looking really pissed off. "I agree with Killer, what if he joined the Star Sanses? He'll blow our plans!" Horror replied.

"What about we kill the Dream by putting him in the most negative AU?" Dust
chuckled. I laughed softly and reply with "Maybe putting in my old AU?".

----------------------

814 words! Wowie! Didn't knew I'll make it to that many words!

Well, hope y'all like it! And see you at the next chapter! Bye!!!