Chapter 6 - Overprotective brother

[A short chapter]

Oh dear lord- I'm so tired right now. It's supposed to be a happy day to everyone but here I am, being sad.
Anyways lets just continue

Also this has nothing to do with Cross X Dream (Sorry)

Warning:

Bullying(?)

Lets start

------------------------------------------------------------------

🗨️👤Narrator's pov:👤🗨️

Dream was walking at outside alone, where's Cross? He has some surprise to do for Dream. Dream walks to building to another building, suddenly he walks to a dead end. When he turns around he sees a tall girl with two boys behind her. Who was it? It's Violence, Karma's sister. "Heya, lil guy, your name's Dream?" Violence asked "Oh, yes! Yes I am!" Dream replied confidently thinking that the girl won't hurt him. "Good! Welp Imma just-" she swing her bat to Dream causing Dream's skull to bleed. Dream was terrified, he tried to run as one of the boys holds him tight. "Let me go!!" Dream shouted "Nah, we're just going to hurt you until we're satisfied." She chuckled.

She hits Dream more and more until Dream fainted. "Aye, dead already? I don't care, lets go now boys." She said to the boys as thay walks away. Dream stay unconscious till midnight, making Nightmare worried about him. Nightmare teleports to Dream and shockingly saw him bleeding badly with his broken bones. Nightmare carries Dream home, heals him and puts him to bed, Nightmare goes to his bedroom and sleep.

--------------------THE NEXT DAY---------------------

Dream wakes up finding Nightmare infront of him looking really angry. He scream "WHO DID THIS TO YOU?!" causing Dream to be scared, Nightmare realizes that and apologizes to Dream. Dream forgives Nightmare, of course and tells him who did it "I-It's a girl.. And there was two boys behind her.." Nightmare quickly remembered when he killed Karma, he saw a girl distance from them. He got very mad and goes to kill the sister.

The end :)

------------------------------------------------------------------

This is trash now bye-

330 words