Chapter 2 - "Defend him."

Authors Note:

Wow, eleven reads?! Thanks!
Also sorry for a long time to write this I'm not a fast writer-
Anyways enjoy!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------

⭐💛Dream's pov:💛⭐

What's this new feeling.? Is it.. Love?! I don't know since it been a long time since I fell in love.. If it is, I hope Nightmare don't feel it...

After that, when I'm at the base I heard a yell from Ink "DREAM" I flinched so hard then Ink and Blue laugh "HAHA! GOT YOU AGAIN!" Ink and Blue said while ran away. I thought they knew about me meeting with the new member.. Lets just hope they don't know..

Well after that I was in my room, about to go to sleep but then a portal opened and Cross entered my room?! I asked him "What are you doing here?" "I just want someone to help me to sleep.." He replied with an exhausted face

"Want me.. To cuddle you to sleep?" I asked with a blushy face like what was I thinking?! He's one of the bad sanses! And he accepted my request?! AAAAA- I DON'T ACTUALLY MEAN IT- My face went blushing hard-! Anyways, he summons a portal to Nightmare's castle in his room and said "You first" so I entered and lays down his bed. You could not believe how comfy it is!! I felt so happy

💜❌Cross' pov:❌💜

Did Dream just asked for a cuddle-?! I didn't have a heart to reject him so I accepted his request! I saw his face was all golden! It was funny too. So I opened a portal to my room and said "You first" to Dream. He entered and running fast to my bed.

He looks so cute!! I want to be his boyfriend so bad!!! But what if Nightmare knew.. Plus I just met him.. Well, I got on the bed and cuddles him close and Dream eyes sparked. Probably because I'm also comfy-

So we cuddle each other really close and fell asleep. The next day I woke up and Dream was missing.. Did Nightmare knew about us felling in love-?! I hope he didn't.. So I checked down to the dungeon to see if Dream was there and Dream was there chained up to a wall.

"Cross! Get out of here-!" He screamed as Nightmare choke me with his tentacle tightly. "Well, well, well, look who's here to protect his dear 'boyfriend'. Disgusting." Nightmare said with a hatred face. I couldn't breathe.. But then, Ink and the blue guy busted in-! Ink helped me first and the blue one helped Dream.

"Are you ok?!" Blue asked Dream "Yep! No harm at all-! But what about you, Cross? Are you ok-?" He asked me with a worried face. "I'm alright.." I replied "QUIT CHIT-CHATTING AND HELP ME" Ink screamed while attacking Nightmare.

🗨️👤3rd person's pov:👤🗨️

Blue and Cross distracts Nightmare while Dream and Ink attack him. "HEY BOSS! RIGHT HERE!" Cross shouted with a mimicking face. Dream attack Nightmare with his bow and hits him many times.

Nightmare was defeated but Dream felt bad. Ink was off to finish Nightmare while Dream runs to Nightmare and defend him. "I'm not letting you hurt him anymore-!" Dream said while the three of them being shocked. Dream turns to Nightmare and said "I want a truce, brother." Nightmare went silent.

All of sudden the Murder Time Trio holds Dream and open a portal to the au called 'DreamTale' Dream struggles but the grip was tight "No, no.. Please.." he said as the others about to attack them. "One more step and we throw him in." But Cross won't listen and attacks Killer first. Dust and Horror nods to each other and threw Dream in the portal and close it before Dream can even stand up.

"DREAM!!" Ink and Blue shouted. "Pfft- Say bye, bye to your little light" Killer said. "BROTHER NO-!" Nightmare screamed as opens the portal to the same AU and enters the place. Everyone looked shock seeing that Nightmare cares about Dream while Cross follows Nightmare. "No, no.. Why would you even planned this.. Stupid, stupid, stupid-!" Nightmare said while banging his head to a tree.

"B-boss..?" Cross said with a worried face. "Don't worry, we'll find him.!" He said while his frown turn into a smile but then Cross and Nightmare hears a coughing sound from Dream. "That has to be him-!" Nightmare said and teleports to Dream and hugs him tight "I-I'm sorry-.! I never should've plan that!" Dream smiled and reply "It's ok, dear brother.. Plus I found something-.!" he looks at the stump of the Tree Of Feelings and Dream's past cape. Nightmare looked shock as tears fall down his eyes. Dream tries to comfort him by giving him a hug and more.

"What's so special about the stump and the cloak?" Cross asked while Dream looks at him with a sad face. "Well, this is where we separated in the past.. I remembered that I was stoned next to this stump-! And the cloak? It used to be my cape but I used it as a decoration for the tree.. Heh-! Good times.."

   💜❌Cross' pov:❌💜

Poor Dream and Nightmare.. They've gone so much together.. And just to separate.. But then, the negativity affected Dream too much and he fainted. Me and Nightmare were shocked and carries him back to Nightmare's Castle. He was resting in my room, I can tell the others are tired and is at home or their rooms. Nightmare tells Ink and Blue that him and Dream are doing a truce. They both accepted but Nightmare's going to take Dream so they can't be separated again.

Well, at least I got to meet him everyday! My face highlighted to purple and cuddles Dream as I kiss his forehead. He's just too cute!! I can tell tomorrow Nightmare's going to tell the crew that we're having a truce and I also can tell that's Dust is in love with Blue~ Pfft-!

The next day, Nightmare told them about the truce and the three of them just accepted their fate- But they're still going to kill people too-

------------------------------------------------------------------

   Authors Note:

Woo! 1065 words! That's a hard work- Also if you're going to tell me something that is wrong with it, I know- I'm dumb- :')

Now bye-