Chapter 9 - A Happy Marriage

💛⭐ Dream's pov: ⭐💛

Cross been acting strange lately.. He kept ignoring me and says he has some kind of business? to attend to? I think so.. Well one day I woke up and seeing a note on the bed saying "Hey Dream, can you meet me at outside later? We could finally hang out with each other now!" I smile and get ready as fast as I could and runs outside hugging Cross. "Hey Dream? Can I ask you something?" Cross asked me "Well ok, sure! I don't mind-!" I said being nervous and scared that if he's going to leave me or not..

He nailed down to the ground, I was confused was he bowing down to me? I looked around and look at him as he brought out a ring box at that moment I feel a wave of realization hit me. "Dream Sans Joku.. Will you marry me, my darling?" Cross asked me politely, I blushed and smiles widely as tears of joy came out of me. "Yes, yes! I will marry you, I love you more than everything.." I accepted, Cross pause up for a min and said "More than anything?? Doesn't that mean you don't love yourself like you do to me-?" "I- Yeah, why-?" ".. Love yourself more than me ok, love?" "Pfft- Ok, fine--" I said chuckling.

We both hugs each other and we go eat ice cream, hangout in the garden and a carnival too! When Nightmare heard the news he hugs me and said "I'm proud of you for finding someone." I smile and hugs back happily. Ink and Blue always kept asking when are we gonna get children. But ok, seriously, when ARE we gonna get children? I didn't care at that part for a while and just being happier than before.

-------------------------THE NEXT WEEK-------------------------

❌💜Cross' pov:💜❌

I can't believe it we're finally gonna get married! I just waited for Dream to get ready as I stand there while the MTT group were cheering for me. Nightmare, ehh he's fine I guess- Blue and Ink is the actual one who's sitting like a normal person. Then, Dream walks down with a beautiful wedding dress and he looks flustered, he's so cute in the dress. The wedding dress looks like it was for royalty so it's perfect for Dream. When I looked at Nightmare he was clapping and being proud and disgusted at the same time, probably bc of the positivity.

Dream stand up next to me as we turn to each other's faces and  Dream remove the uhm- Cloth on his face-? I guess. "Cross Sans Jakei, will you take Dream Sans Joku as your uhm- wife-?" "I.. will-" "Dream Sans Joku, will you take Cross Sans Jakei as your husband-?" "Yes, I will." "Well then, you may kiss the bride." "CORRECTION, FUCK THE BRIDE!" Killer shouted. We both blushed hard and just kiss each other fastly.

Today was a great day.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, don't we all love school?
No.