Chapter 8

Gulf pov

I confessed my love to him to my P'Mew but he didn't reply to anything. I was okay for a day, 2 days, 1 week, two weeks but after that I became anxious about his answer.

I asked P'Sara about it but she answered that it's Phi Mew's life and she cannot do anything with it. And she said something which shocked me, she said she was not his own sister but his cousin who was not connected with his parents because of some family problems and he was disowned by his own parents.

I was like whatever he may do, why did they disown their own child?

I asked her about the problem and she said that it's not her place to say it and I will get all my answers in one single explanation from him. So I got to know that every question I asked her about him has the same answer, that's the secret.

About his fear, about his problems, about his parents, about he resigned his job, about him working in a cafe evento he studied this much.

Even he studied with his own scholarship. He had no one to support him. Why? What happened? Who did this? How can I understand it? There are many questions in my head.

And the most important ones are, What if he rejects me? What if he says that he is not ready? What if he says that he can't get rid of the past? What if he says that he is happy with his life now? What if he says he sees me only as his future boss? What if he says I'm no one in his life? What if he thinks that I'm just a stranger to him? And many what ifs'

Thinking about all the possibilities, everything breaks my heart. It's been just a few months, I fell really deep for him. I really don't know how to take the next step but I know something for sure. I will not leave him until he accepts me, he is mine forever. I'm not bad but evil if it comes to what is mine.

Now I'm standing in front of my office, P'Sara informed dad that I'm fully qualified to be the CEO now and she requested dad to be the MD without any other thoughts my father agreed to her.

"Welcome sir" P'Sara welcomed me inside the office.

"What sir Phi? Don't talk with me I'm sulking" I said and turned away from her.

"Awiee nong, I already said that I will call you sir in meetings and with other people" she said.

"If that, who is here now? As far as I know I'm sitting in my office not in some meeting" I said still sulking.

"If you keep sulking I won't hug you, I will just do my work, is it okay?" She used her keycard. My weakness.

It's true that in this one and half months of waiting for Phi Mew's reply I got close to P'Sara, now it's hard not seeing her around me. And her hugs are comforting. It's not like I don't like Phi Mew's hugs, his hugs are intimate and as a lover's hug even tho he rarely hugs me but Phi Sara's hugs are like motherly hugs.

"Hoi hoiiii, what happened nong, i was just joking" P'Sara panicked and ran close to me.

I teared up thinking of her not hugging me again.

"You are mean!" I said as she wiped my tears aways with her bare hands.

"I was just joking nong! You are too sensitive naa, what will you do if something big happens in future, you should be strong!" She said, kissing my forehead.

"Only big thing that can happen is when our company goes bankrupt" she smacked my head but it was gentle.

"What are you saying idiot nong, we are working this hard and you are saying bad things when you just got your position" she scolded me.

"Hahaha, I know something so I'm confident about it"

"What do you know?"

"About your hard work and smart work" I winked at her.

"Then you are gonna sit simply huh?" She asked, faking shock.

"You are there to help me, Miss. CHRO "

"As you said I'm here only as a Human Resource officer, the Executive position is not mine" she said.

"Okay! I accept my defeat Phi, I will start my work now" she nodded and left me alone in my whole big office, I felt lonely.

Within 3 hours I completed my job, I designed a few strategies to improve our business among the competitors and wrote some points to talk to shareholders.

I had more than 1 and half hours of free time so without wasting a single second I rushed out. Without getting caught by the dangerous CHRO I ran to our private elevator and went to the basement to get my car.

"Phew... she is so scary when she is angry, i have to come back before she comes to know that I'm missing in my office" I said out loud and released a relief breath.

It took 15 minutes to reach my heaven, it's Phi Mew's cafe. I didn't lie, it's my heaven, I can have my favourite coffee and snacks made by my man, what's better than a heaven so I said the truth. I know I have got more cheesy!

"Welcome Boss" I heard a voice.

"I'm going to the corner table and my regular for today" I said and went to the table.

It's P'Mild, he loves to tease me. He is not my employee but he calls me boss just because I'm Phi Mew's boss.

I waited for a few minutes and I was served with cold coffee and Sponge cake.

"Sir! Enjoy your snacks" I heard a voice which could melt me easily.

"Phi! Can we talk?" I asked.

"Sir.." he started but I cut it.

"It's almost lunch time Phi, i know your timings" I said.

"Okay let me take off my apron" he went inside.

He always wears his mask and gloves. I'm happy in some way but sad that I can't see his face too.

He came out without his apron but had his mask and gloves on.

"I'm back sir." He said with a smile.

He still didn't take off his mask but his eyes were more than enough to see his expressions.

"Phi it's been a month I said something important to you, I'm waiting for your answer Phi" I said straight to the point.

"About that I'm so sorry sir. I'm not ready to be in a relationship"

"Am I not enough to he your boyfriend or you are homophobic Phi?" I asked with a cracking voice.

"No it's not sir! I'm not homophobic and you are so good to be a boyfriend but I'm not suitable for you. And I'm not ready to start a new relationship" he said calmly.

"Is it your ex Phi, is he or she disturbing you?" I asked, he looked shocked, I think I caught him.

Before he could reply we heard a loud commotion near the entrance. P'Mew went to check that.

He took time to come back so I went check on him, when I was near to P'Mew he was trembling seeing the young women standing in front of him and P'Mild was trying to push her away.

"What happened?" I asked P'Mew.

He just shook his head.

"Laya it's been 6 years why are you back now? You destroyed him as much as possible" P'Mild said to that girl.

"I'm back, I'm so sorry for the past" she said confidently.

"Past is past, but I'm now his boyfriend so please get out" I said and took P'Mew to the office room without letting her speak back.

****************♥️❤️***************

To be continued...

I can hear many screams asking what happened in Mew's past. 😅

As I said I'm making this book short and the past will be revealed in next chapter.

Happy reading ❤️

XOXO 😘

-Hana 💖