Chapter 19

Gulf pov

Days passed by when honey's ex-girlfriend started searching for him in full force, this was the recent report by Daniel. Bright successfully got her focus on the other side distracting her with false information. But she was constantly searching in the areas around Phi Sara's apartment. I was relieved that I bought him here, if not she would have caught him easily, and most importantly she couldn't recognize phi Sara. As she was a long lost relative of the Jongcheveevat family.

If I'm guessing right, even phi Mew's parents don't remember about phi Sara. That's good anyhow. Both phi Mew and phi Sara will be out of danger at least for a while. I can feel a problem coming because of her, but still we don't know why and how Laya is controlling Phi Mew's parents.

Bright asked us to learn basic defence techniques in case anything happens out of control. I felt it's a good idea before and it's been almost two weeks since we started training. His body got toned than before and he got more handsome for others' liking. I shouldn't be thankful for his fear but I did because he can go out fully covered and he cannot show his body even a little. I know it's silly but who can resist a man like phi Mew? Surely I can't.

And there should be a doubt how a trainer can train him, as he cannot get near anyone, that's a yes because it's me who is training him. I will learn from the trainer and teach him from what I learnt. I will teach him only once I'm confident that I'm doing right. If not I will learn till I'm good at anything, till then phi Mew will be working out in the gym, this will be our morning routine for the past two weeks.

We have all the gym equipment in our home so it's pretty easy to move.

After lunch we turn to normal work life, me as a CEO and his as my PA. I have changed a lot because of him to be honest, I get up early, am punctual to every work and am correct in everything, it's so not me but I can say that my father is proud to see me now.

Today is another normal day where we got to the gym and started working out.

"Phi I think I did something wrong" my mouth automatically started to speak my thoughts.

"Huh? What wrong baby?" he asked with a confused face.

"About asking you to workout" I really can't stop myself.

"That was suggested by your own friend and I think it's healthy too. Why are you asking like this?" he asked me. I can say that he doesn't know his exact effect on me.

"Are you really innocent or acting like one phi?"

"Baby, what are you asking? I can't really understand you" I can feel that he is getting pissed, and yeah who won't?

"Do you really see the mirror or not phi?" I asked, I am very shy to say things out openly.

"What are you up to baby, say it to me straight. I have work to do next, I'm not that good at hidden meaning" he is not really playing, he is dumb when it comes to my feelings, I mentally face palmed.