Her first journey

...

     May James Warwick was a unusually kind girl. That was not saying that there were no kind people or that she didn't have a reason to be kind. She was raised by the most loving parents. Her father the owner of a small estate, a well mannered Englishman with a love of reading and gardening (not seen as the most manly prospects, but traits he was proud of non the less). Her mother a Aires's from Africa who was sent to England by her family to have the finest education, and integrate herself into the London business life. Truly because of her mothers title her father was much the lower of her. Although he was told he had lowered himself down to her, he always told those who commented that he bowed down to her mother, that she was the one with the notable title a whole better person then he could have ever dreamed of marrying. May's mothers family were not wholly happy with who there mother ended up marrying, but after many letter they grew admirable of Mr Warwick.

May's childhood was pleasant. She was a hard worker as her parents believe that despite status work and achievement was admirable. She would often help the staff in the kitchens as clean the hallways. She tended to have a little trouble when it came to her room, but her governess and lady made Marry had no problem helping with that. She would run wild in the gardens, and help Mr Flanders who did the farming of produce. She enjoyed the soil and the tug of war she had with the roots. She found life enjoyable and even managed to stay cheery when a new face in town would stare at her time to time, not used to a completion as hers. She was aware that in a place like this. That in England her existence was unusual, not unheard of just not commonly seen. In a way she then appreciated her life even more in knowing this. That the love of her parents made her and that although it was not common and many would stare, that many would see her mother and herself as objects, a owned worker. That despite all this she was alive and free and allowed to simply be in the world that her parents had created for her.

May James was now 19, living in her small rural town of Elane. She was a bright young woman a example to many children in the town. She was in the fields playing with the towns children, in which she was entrusted to look after by the many parents who adored her. She sat there on the ground in her dress, with dirt smudged on her face. It was a pleasant day with a nice breeze and a sufficient warmth. In front of her sat four children, Ben 12, Francis 10, Angie 15, Irene 9, who all listened intently as she told a story.

Just at that moment as she looked up she noticed a carriage that seemed to be going along the muddy grass road very quickly. Noticing the speed in correlation to the ground May explained with much worry, 'There going far too fast for that track! Everyone come with me, but do not run to close to it.' At that very moment as May began to get off the ground the carriage wheel steered with the uneven ground from the mud, making it tumble onto one side.

Seeing the state on the carriage May sprinted forwards to help the passengers, the children following not to far behind. When she finally reached the carriage the side doors had just popped open and a gentleman with disheveled hair popped his head out.  'Children stand back while I help him. Excuse me sir, may i help you out?' At her statement the gentlemen turned his head to her and gave a brisk nod.