Chapter 16

"Where is All might?".

Just then, many more people emerged from the black mist, majority of them having a mutation that made them look monstrous or grotesque.

The last one that came out was a being that looked wrong. Like they weren't natural. They were huge, matching All might in stature.

They had black skin with visible red scars, skull shaped knee pads, torn brown shorts and the most unnerving, were the golden beak lined with sharp teeth, and the exposed brain with unblinking eyes.

"Woah! You even got Fake villains!" Kirishima said excitedly. Aizawa quickly got in front of everyone and unraveled his scarf, "no. Those are real villains, 13 get them out of here" he said, putting on his yellow goggles.

Some of the students began to panic, "How'd did they get in. Shouldn't there be a sensor for any intruders?" Momo questioned. "Of course" 13 said.

"Then that means the signal must be jammed. This facility is far from the main campus. They're smarter than they look" Shoko suggested, cold air beginning to billow off of her right side.

"Get back Todoroki. You and the others need to leave. Kaminari, try to contact the school with your quirk" Aizawa commanded, peeping himself to fight.

"But sensei, you can't take them all on by yourself. You can only erase 1 quirk at a time" Izuku said. Eraser head turned to his green haired student, "not every hero is a one trick pony midoriya".

"Thirteen. Get them out of here". The underground hero leaped towards the hoard of villains, easily defeating every one of them he came across.

Izuku stared hesitantly at his teacher, deciding if he should trust his word.

Villains side.....

The black smoke started to shrink and condense. Now in its place was a man wearing a formal vest and pants, and a metal brace around their neck.

The glowing yellow lights were their eyes, while the smoke was only visible at their hands and head.

The hand villain was violently scratching their neck. "Kurogiri. I don't see All might, where is she" the woman growled. "It seems that there was a mistake during the scheduling, lady Tomoko as only 13 and erasure head is here" the mist said.

The blue hair woman growled some more before smiling. "How about killing a few kids. Maybe that would bring her out Kurogiri".

The mist nodded before disappearing. "Dammit, I took my eyes off him for one second" Aizawa groaned, wrapping his capture gear around a villain to throw them into another.

At the top of the stairs, the sentient black mist appeared, blocking the hero student's path.

"Greetings Students of U.A. I am Kurogiri of the league of villains. We have come here today to end the symbol of peace".

Everyone froze, they came here to kill the symbol of peace. "While it's incredibly hard to do, it's not impossible to achieve. That means they have a way to do it" Izuku thought.

"But it seems she's missing today" the mist continued. Suddenly, Kirishima and Katsuki leaped at him, quirks at the ready.

"No get back!" 13 screamed. But the red head and explosive blond had already attacked, punching and exploding the moving mist respectively.

They both leaped back to join the others, but we're shocked when the smoke faded, revealing Kurogiri to be perfectly fine.

"No wonder you all are hero students. Always going for the kill. But I can't have you interfering". He began to expand and circle around the class.