chapter 10

6 MONTHS LATER

DEBRAS POV

Wow, being married is amazing!!! I still can't believe that 6 months ago I got married to the man of my dreams. And then 2months later gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. We named her Christina Deloris Jenkins and god is she gorgess but I don't know if I'm ready to go to school. This is my first day of college and I'm freaking out. I've married a vamp., gave birth to a hybrid but am afraid to go to school wow I'm a wimp.

" who's ready for school?" I heard Christian say be hind me as he wraped me in his arms

" God not me. I mean babe can't I just sit home and take care of Christina, While you go to school?" he takes my hand and guides me into the bedroom and I sit down on the bed.

" NO, you can not!! You are way to intellegent to waist you talents at home. And trust me you do have talents" and he smiles at me.

" but I'm scared what if I'm not good enough for college what if I'm just average?"

" Sweatheart you married a vampire and gave birth to a child at the age of 18, all while hideing the secret of you being this, I think you can handle college." He bends down and kisses me and I hold him down for more. We get deeper in the kiss before he pulls away.

" why'd you stop???" he smiles at me

" because we have to get to school. Now lets go." We kissed the baby goodbye leaving her with a baby sitter and got in the car. The ride was quite I had to think, I was nervous. When we got there i was immediately rushed by Jacklin.

" Hey, are you ready for the bigs leagues?" she said with a smile

" hell no!!!" her and chris took a glance at each other and she gave me a hug

" Your gona be fine" I told j about the vamp. situation about 3 mon. ago after I gave birth, I just couldn't keep the secret. " now lets go to freshmen orientation" We walked to class we kept small convo. but I was constantly in my thoughts. As we walked in I heard the most familar voice that I could never forget. The last time I had heard it, I was running away from it's hurt tone.

" ANDY?"