I love my family, I love my life, I love my friends, and I love sex...oh yeah with my vamp. ex-bf5

JACKLINS POV

I can't believe that Debra is pregnant. All I could do is go over to her and huge her while she sobed. she sobed all the way out of the doctors office and to the car. I took her keys she was not able to drive right now.

" so What do you think Andy's going to say" I heard her say when we got in the car

" I don't know. O MY GOD, jak what if he brakes up with me. what If he doesn't think it's his?"

" how could he not know it's his and he would never brake with you he loves you way to much"

" so are you going to have the baby" I had to know if she tells Andy about this baby shes going to have to have it.

" I don't know, I'm not ready to have a baby jak, and what about my parents they're going to kick me out after they find out, what am I going to do?"I could really tell that she is stressing about this and she should but if she chooses to have the baby she really shouldn't stress.

" don't stress your going to mess up my little neise" I had to let her know that I'm there for her

" thanks jacklin, thats one of the reasons that I love you becaues even though your pisted st me for geting pregnant your still ther for me"

" I'm not pist Debs I'm dissapointed. and I will all ways be ther for you even if Andy tries to brake up with you."and I ment every word I said to her but mainly because I knew Andy would never brake up with her.

DEBRAS POV

When we got back to the school both me and jacklin looked shocked and ready to tell bad news and Christian and Linda both noticed it.

" What did the doctor say? was it bad it must be bad how long do you have to live" That was so linda to jump to conclusions and I just stared into Andy's and Christians eyes they both knew some thing was up.

" no Linda I'm not going to die. Its alot worst!"

" what?! Debra explain because I'm confused" I heard andy and christian say at the same time I just started to cry and ran into the girls bathroom while every body just stared with confusion.

ANDYS POV

After Debra ran into the bathroom crying I wanted to go after her. But oviously I couldn't because I'm a guy and thats the girls room.S o I just turned my attention to Jacklin knowing that she went with her and so did every one else.

" Jak WHAT IS GOING ON WITH DEBRA" I heard christian scream. Jacklin just looked down and look directly at me

" your haveing a baby" and then she ran off into the girls room to check on Debra. Shock took over my face. And I noticed the decusted look in on his face.

" what christian why are you looking at me like that" I said to him I was not up to his crap to day about how much he does want me and Debra together.

"I'm just looking at a dude who doesn't know his girl friend at all."

" What do you mean"

" mean you look shocked. like shes going to have the baby"

" What do you mean shes not going to have the baby"

" Lin why don't you go check on Debs I'm not going to let his one run off on her" all I could do is look at him. because he acts like this is a joke. she agreed and went into the bathroom.

" so Andy she knows your a vamp. and thats why shes not going to have the baby" what how could he know that

" I'm a vampire idot I'm suprised you didn't know already but you must be young"

" wait how did you know what I was thinking"

" you don't need to know that, all you need to know is that your girlfriend is pregnant and you should support her on what ever dicision she makes. which ever one it is"

and he walked a way with a grin on his face, while I just stood there looking confused.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what do you think is up with christian open to any suggestians