chapter14

Jasmin's POV

The world is going in circles. I don't know how I'm suppose to take the fact that Dawayne is a Vampire to have him so close to me right now, to have him on top of my in such passion I start to doubt is it me he wants or my blood? Is it the warmth or my warmth the way he moans my name and holds me says he wants to be with me while the way he has to take a step back when my periods on or if I accisdentally cut myself says something different. He tells me he loves me but I don't know if I love him.

"are you ok?" he whispers in my ear after hours of love making.

" I'm fine. I'm just tired." I close my eyes and start to dream about me and him together.

"I meant about me, you know, being a vampire?" I open my eyes only to connect with his. He look worried as is the love of his life could be taken away from him forever.

"I'm shocked but I'm still ok, just worried about if you can be so close and still resist your earge to suck my blood." he chuckles to himself.

" I've have a harder time trying to resist my sexual earge for you than my hunger for you. Do you know how many times I've wanted to lift you up and make love to you right there in front of everyone. I saw you at Debra's wedding and I couldn't keep my eyes off of you." He started to lick his lips and I knew that meant that he wanted to go again and usually I would be happy to ablige him but right now I really wanted him to continue. Plus I was indeed extrememly tired.

" You were at Debra's Wedding?"

" yes, I was all the way in the back with christian." He swurled my hair as he looked for any kind of fear in my actions. When he started to realize it takes alot the scare me, then he'll be able to know all about me.

" So you and christian are like friends?" I knew that there was something wierd about Debra after she started Dateing Andy but I just thought it was her way of loving someone. I always wondered though. About the lies and secrets that she held form me.

" yea, Me and Christian are best friends. We met in the Phillipies 70 years ago and have been saving each other ever since. At first we really didn't like being around each other but we kept meeting up in different places, first while I was being chased for murder, then him 10 years later for robbery, after that we were just like we might as well stay behind and have each others back." I smiled at the thought of him and Chriss riding around in an old buggie from the police.

" So that would mean Christians a Vampire too?" he sighed and shook his head.

" But you can't tell Debra I told you, at least not until I tell Chriss that we are dating. If he found out that I told you, They'd kill me." I smiled and kissed his lips lightly.

" I promise I won't tell. Now tell me more." I leaned into his arms just listenein to his wonderful stories and adventures about his and chriss's life.

Debra's POV

I woke up this morning with pain and love on my heart. I love Christian but I can't get Andy off my mind. What made it worse was the fact that me and Chris had a big Arguement this morning about the baby and whether or not she should go to day care. I thought that now since she's almost 8 months now that Day care would be a big deal, But of coarse the old fashion Vampire thinks that the thought of other people help watch your children is crazy.

So right now, he's out getting formula for her and a pint of blood (also for her), and I'm sitting here watching T.V while she sleeps away the milk she drank not so long ago. As I sit and think of what I could do about the Andy situation, my door bell rings. I can't believe Chris left his Key. I walk up and open the door.

" I can't believe you left your-" I say as I open the door only to be shocked at who's at my door. "Andy what are you doing at my house?" and then there  was darkness.