chapter 15

Debra's POV

"Andy what are you doing here?" I said as I was face to face to the mad I almost married nothing but a year ago. He smiled trying to lighten the mood but it didn't work I wanted to know what he was doing here at my home.

" I came to see you. I thought you said that we could be friends after you canceled our lunch I thought maybe i had done something wrong. You know some thing to upset you. I just wanted to know what did I do." I sighned.

" come in Andy." I gestured for him to come inside. " you didn't do any thing, It was all me. I shouldn't have told you that we could go to lunch in the first place, knowing how Chris feels about you and our past. I knew it was a bad Idea when you said it I was, I guess, just hoping for the best." He looked in my eyes like he use to when we were dating. I always felt like he could see into my soul like that.

"your right I mean of coarse it was a bad Idea but you can't blame a guy for trying I mean look at you Debra your beautiful." I smiled at that. I did miss the way Andy would talk to me, and then a flood of memories filled my head. All I could think of how Andy use to hold me and how turned on he use to make me. All I could feel was his arms around my small body, the thought of him making me feel safe while we made love. I mean Chris was the best but Andy was a very close second.

" Debra are you ok?" It was his voice that brought me back from my thoughts, my very descriptive thoughts.

" Huh? What do you mean?"

I mean you like spaced out on me." He chuckled lightly. " so how is your daughter?" I looked up to meet the eyes of my former lover.

" Oh she's wonderful, she's -" All of a sudden her baby monitor went off with the sounds of her cries. " excuse me, the job of a mother is never done." I smiled and went into her room.

" Whats wrong munchkin?" I met those beautiful green eyes that reminded me so much of Christian. As I picked her up and pated her back to calm her down I rememebered Andy was in my living room and my husband would be home any moment. I quickly raced in the living room.

" Wow she's beautiful." I smiled and he stood up. " just like her mother" and he steped closer and I steped back.

"um Andy I have to do somethings so I think you should leave. It was nice seeing you again"

Andy's POV

"um Andy I have to do somethings so I think you should leave. It was nice seeing you again" I nodded and walked towards the door. I know she didn't want me to leave.

" It was nice seeing you again you too" I leaned in and kissed her cheek. And turned to the door and as I drabed the Door knob I felt it turn. As the door I met those green eyes that her daughter had. That light skin and body that walked away with my ex. fiance.

" I have the formula-" He looked to Debra and I couldn't see any expression on his face. "Hi Andy. um what are you doing here?" I was about to say to steal your wife but before I could Debra answered for me.

" He droped by to check on us and to see the baby." she had a smile but I know her I knew she was nervouknifes because you could cut the tention with a butter knife.

" so I'm going to go." as I steped out the door I felt a hand on my shoulder.

" leaving so soon Andy? Or is it because I'm here? Look I know you still have feelings for her but you said if she picked me you would back off. And as you can see she picked me." I stalked up to Christian.

" first, She didn't pick you. The memory of you interrupting our wedding blanked out your old ass mind. So all Bets were off. And second, I love her and I will get her back" I turned and started to walk away.

" over my dead body" Chriustian yelled as I walked away.

"I hope so" I say behind me send a small smile his way. " And tell her that I'll talk to her later" I get in my car and drive off.

Chris's POV

What the hell! I can't believe Andy was just in my house.

" Debra what was Andy doing in my house?" she aproached me with a smile but I was definately not in a happy mood.

" oh it was nothing honey, I told you he wanted to see the baby." I raised an eye brow. If she thought I was gona fall for that then she has me very much mistaken.

" Really, So what did he say about the "baby" ?" she started to make the formula and was walking around the kitchen but she knew i was keeping up with her.

" He said she was beautiful" I noded my head as she raised. I grabed her arm making sure not to hurt her but to stop the nervous movement.

" Tell me why was he here Debra?" I saw the worry in her eyes and I knew I was not going to be happy.