Confession

~Ladybug's Pov~

Ladybug sat next to Chat Noir on the roof. "Kitty, I know Plagg already told you this, but I want you to know, I," She paused, and took hold of her partner's hand. "I need you Chat Noir. Not just because you're my partner, but because..." She trailed off.

"M'lady?" Chat was looking at her, making sure she was okay.

She smiled. He had always been there for her. He protected her, consoled her, doing anything and everything he could to keep he happy. The fluttery feeling in he stomach came back. Whenever she was around him, the feeling was there. At first she didn't know what it was. But overtime, it started making more sense. She still couldn't fully describe it. She felt safe, happy, giddy, nervous, and like she wanted to squeal all the time.

Chaton waved his hand in front of her face. "Bugaboo? You alright?"

Ladybug nodded and gave him a quick peck before looking away, her face bright red from blushing.

-------------

~Chat Noir's Pov~

Chat sat there, shocked. M'lady just kissed me! He looked over at her. She had her head in her hands, a goofy smile spread across her face. He couldn't help but smile. "You're so cute when you're flustered."

She playfully shoved him away. "Shut up."

He laughed and scooted closer. A comfortable silence fell between the two of them. They sat, staring at the moon.

"M'lady?"

"Yes, kitty cat?"

"Why did you kiss me just then?"

She looked at him and smiled. "Because, I love you."

A/N - hey all! I hope you enjoyed reading :)) I had a lot of fun writing it! Important note: The kiss was inspired by one of my friend Mar's ( LadynoirssZ ) headcannons. You should go check out her works, they're amazing! Ttfn, Birdie <3