ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ʀᴀᴠᴇɴ! ɪ ᴄᴀɴᴛ ꜱᴡɪᴍ

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 #𝟗

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 #𝟗

𝐘/𝐧 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕

~~~~~~~

After you had your text battle with your newly found acquaintance you had spent the rest of the days till beach day alone in your apartment. Which was just over one day..

Since it had been spring break and there were many unfinished chores and tasks on your to-do list that needed to be done in your new home. You decide to shorten that list; Number one on the list was to finally finish painting over the boring off-white wall paper. In all madness you had decided to paint over them with a beautiful f/c paint to add some joy into your sad life.

The end result was well... blotchy to say? I mean it looked lovely but it definitely had some quirks to the method of paint strokes.

You decided that you would let the walls dry and move onto another activity. This fun chore was cleaning.

I'm going to skip over the boring and exhausting parts of you scrubbing the counters down and sweeping the floors and blah blah blah.

Laying down onto your kitchen tiles was very uncomfortable but relaxing. The stress has recently been getting to you, not really knowing what to do; you slowly push yourself up and onto your feet to walk towards the wide window overlooking the neighborhood's street.

Sometimes to bring some joy into your life you would watch people and mentally judge them. I'm sure that may seem rude to some of you but it sure as hell can be funny.

Positioning yourself to look outside the window you see someone starting to walk down the street past your window, you'll never guess who it is... I'll give you a second to think..

A certain pink haired psychic was strolling down the street when he came to a sudden halt before looking around then spotting you staring at him. Saiki looked around him before disappearing into thin air.

3rd Person P.o.v

"What the fuck? He just loves ghosting me huh" Y/n exclaimed while looking closer to the window trying to see if he had turned invisible or something . It was all wish full thinking though, it's not like she would be able to fully know if he was still there or not.

'I sure do'

Y/n used her powers to fling a knife towards the intruder

'If I were anyone else I would have died you know?' Saiki replied while spinning the knife around a couple times before returning it back to its rightful place.

"Holy shit dude" She groaned "Can you like uhm not?" She gave a sarcastic smile

'Why were you watching me from your window? Its creepy' Kusuo gave a knowing smirk

"Don't be flattered pretty boy" Y/n returned her gaze to the window before continuing "I watch everyone"

'Yep.. definitely creepy L/n' Saiki grimaced at the thought of her with binoculars, he shook his head with a small frown.