ɪᴍ ᴀ ʙᴀʀʙɪᴇ ɢɪʀʟ

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 #𝟏𝟏

𝐘/𝐧 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕

(This chapter is just a fluff chapter to add in some good chapters into this book 🥲😁)

Yesterday's beach day was pretty exciting with all of the events that went down. Let's just name the big one shall we? Chiyo has a crush on Saiki, I'm sure everyone was super shocked by that one.. But after the whole Teruhashi incident when Kaido tried to stand up for Chiyo, there were actual hearts beaming out of her eyes. So who really knows who she likes anymore? I'm sure that would be one of the first things you will chat about when school starts back up.

Now you weren't quite sure why this bothered you so much, you were still basically new to the school so nobody really knew you that well. Maybe it was because Saiki could literally read your mind that made you feel at home with him. The psychic knew everything about you yet you didn't know him that well.

'Ugh.. All this thinking makes my head hurt'

Suddenly a flash of an idea came to mind- It has been three days since Saiki muted you.. That means that he can actually receive messages now! You decided to bug the boy by shooting him a text.

————————————————————————

Conversation Between You And Ku Ku | 11:32 PM |

Y/n:

mum i thew up 😰🥺😢

Ku Ku:

You did what now? And I'm not your mom?? 😐

Y/n:

OMG YOUR FINALLY USING EMOJIS NOW?!

Ku Ku:

Wtf you yelling for?

Y/n:

i wasn't yelling 🤨

Ku Ku:

Whatever

Why are you texting me so late?

Y/n:

it's not that late bb

andddd i finally realized that you unmuted me so i wanted to bug you 😋😁

Ku Ku:

I should have blocked you

read at 11:42 PM

Really?

read at 11:56 PM

I didn't mean it now come back

→read at 11:57

Y/n:

have you eaten today saiki?