ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴍʏ ᴡʀᴀᴛʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇxᴛʀᴇᴍᴇ ꜱᴇʟꜰ-ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛ

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧✘

"Are you feeling okay? We all were worried.." Kaido questioned his friend with a worried tone.

"I feel like a freakin' soccer mom" Y/n spoke to nobody.

"You fainted when Nendo took that thing out of your head so she" Hairo pointed to the e/c psychic still laying on the ground "-Put it back on your head"

'Without my antenna?' Saiki contemplated 'Since the antenna was only out for just a little bit the doomsday situation didn't happen'

"I almost lost my bud..." Nendo murmured sadly whilst starting his bright eyes at his pal.

'The real bad news is that Nendos the one that did it— That makes him a danger' He glared at the idiot in question 'I'll have to eliminate him'

"Girl.. what?" Y/n let out a dramatic groan from her spot behind him. She unhurriedly staggered up using Saiki as leverage. Patting off her dirtied school joggers, which are covered in dirt and newly created grass stains.

Saiki slowly stood up and sauntered away from his 'danger' , fleeing the small group of classmates that were mere seconds ago standing around his unconscious self. As soon as the psychic left the tense atmosphere dissolved into one that resembled peace. That was until Nendo once again started to speak.

"Nothing I could have done about that one guy's —I mean when your best buddy passes out there are more important things to do than sports day." Woah there humble king! you dropped your crown.

Wise words Nendo, Wise words...

"We'll get the next one!" Nendo happily declared.

Class three was currently in third place which was actually quite a shocker. Considering Hairo hasn't even done one singular event. And the fact that both Kaido and Nendo both did... something? Oh that's right, lost.

"AND THAT'S THE END OF THE MORNING EVENTS! TIME FOR LUNCH!" The school speaker notified everyone way too enthusiastically for Y/n's liking.

"Well, pals sounds like it's time for food" Nendo spoke casually whilst turning to the psychic pair.

"Hey, where did Saiki go?" Kaido questioned Y/n who merely shrugged because even she; who was standing beside the male did not see where he went.

The sound of yelling became distant as Y/n began to walk away from the loudly crowded area to try and ground herself from whatever is going on around her.

Today would mark the fourth time this week she woke up kicking and clawing her way out of her dreams, the night terrors have made a grand return. Memories of her past feel like delusional recollections compared to what she dreams of. It was really making her question whether or not her subconscious rewrote things to make the fire easier to deal with.

Y/n's tired legs took her to wherever she couldn't hear Nendo and Kaido shouting for Saiki like some lost cat. Behind the school, the wash station was always peaceful for mid-afternoon naps, the sound of the birds chirping and the sound of water that dribbled from the many facets.

Only this time she was met at her hideout with a pink-haired psychic who was having a hard time picking up his meal with his blue chopsticks and a shaky hand.

"Well if it isn't my favorite person in the whole wide world!" The squeaky childish tone rolled off her tongue as she sat down next to him.

'This is bad I can't control my powers' Saiki muttered quietly